Chapter 6

──≍✤≍───∘∙❖∙∘───≍✤≍───

The farther they go the shadier the place becomes. Awful scent radiating from the place and to the people who are scattered around the area but Acreya pays no mind about the scent but to her people who are suffering. Thanks to the incident earlier she was able to find her subject situation and she'll make sure she'll take action on it.

"This is not a place for a golden spoon like you". The boy mocked.

"Brother! Shut up we don't want you dead right now". The girl hissed.

"How old are you?". Acreya asked the girl.

"We're eleven". She was surprised to know their age, their appearance doesn't match their age.

'Was it because of poverty?'. She thought.

Finally, they arrive at their destination. Acreya doesn't know if she could still say it was a house at how wreck it was; a single punch from her the wall will surely collapse.

"Be careful, Princess. A brick might fall to you". The boy then again received a good smacking from his sister and a glare from Klerus. The knight has been itching to cut this boy tongue if it wasn't for Acreya stopping him.

"Kindly enlighten me". She ordered, eyes wandering inside the 'house'

"We originally came from an orphanage but we all ran away". The girl started as they went inside.

"Our caretaker is not really as kind as what he showed to others. He was evil, he only let us eat once or twice a week."

"He would beat us if we did something so trivial".

"Alexa stop, she can't help us." The boy snapped.

"Alex, she's a princess. She can help us". The girl retorted. Acreya signed at the two and just looked around until she noticed five children laying on the thin layer of blanket.

Acreya knew that she had to do something for them. What's the reason for her being the Princess if she can't do something.

"What happened to them?". Acreya asked about the five children.

"They are sick. We tried to seek help from others but they didn't spare even a glance at us". Alexa teared up. Acreya then snaps his fingers indicating for Klerus to come near her.

"Go pick up the imperial doctor and knights, also rent an inn on your way back".

"But Princess-".

"Klerus I can take care of myself. Go". The knight couldn't argue anymore and just bowed his head and left.

"Are there other children left?". She asked while taking off her cloak and tying up her hair.

"Yes, we tried to escape with them but they got caught. Princess please save them! They might be at death's door". Alexa begged as she knelt in front of her.