Increasing the prestige of their allies was akin to increasing the dynasty's prestige. This was a win-win situation.

When they were watching Mercer and the Tyrant have a wrestling match, Tarrokov had already informed Han Xiao about the matter. As such, Han Xiao only nodded slightly to indicate that he acknowledged those words.

The chief commander then said, "On the other side, there are still four Beyond Grade As who escaped into the Shattered Star Ring, and the dynasty will chase after them. However, the situation in the Shattered Star Ring is different from the Flickering World. The dynasty hopes that all of you will temporarily head to the Shattered Star Ring to hold the fort so that you will be able to respond quickly."

The Flickering World was currently the dynasty's territory, and the other organizations did not have any foundation in this place. Thus, the dynasty was able to cast a large net to chase the enemy down without any interference.

However, the situation in the Shattered Star Ring was different, and the various organizations had complicated relationships. The Arcane Church also had various spies in the Shattered Star Ring, and the four Beyond Grade As no longer only had a single escape route. They could easily choose to split up and disguise themselves as ordinary galactic residents.

Furthermore, with the sheer size of a Star Field, searching for the enemy was akin to finding a needle in a haystack.

Of course, as the ones being hunted, Sagman and the others would face danger at every turn, and they would be experiencing much more pressure.

Because the enemy opened the gap with the stargate, the dynasty's Beyond Grade As were unable to continue giving chase and could only choose to hold down the fort in the Shattered Star Ring. After all, the enemy would definitely try to hide themselves, and they would only be able to fight back after discovering the enemy's tracks. If not, they would just be wasting their time.

Han Xiao then smiled and said, "The Shattered Star Ring is the Black Star Army's main camp, so I sincerely welcome all of you to be guests in the Black Star Army. All of your food and accommodation shall be taken care of by me during this period."

Heber immediately said after hearing that, "The Shattered Star Ring is also my territory. The Black Star Army has only been around for a few years, and there is nothing fantastic about them. All of you can come to my Bloodshed Land instead."

Everyone present was a Beyond Grade A Super and had incredible influence. As locals, both Han Xiao and Heber wanted to pull them into their own territory as guests and increase their prestige.

Milizaus then chuckled. "Since Black Star has invited me, I shall go over to his place."

Beyoni also nodded, "Alright, you promised to host me back when we were in the Central Galaxy. Let's make use of this opportunity."

They had spent one month with Han Xiao on Planet Lighthouse and also fought together in a desperate battle a while ago. They were naturally much closer to each other.

"Black Star, I shall also go over to your place," Maximiler, who only had his projection around, said. "We can make use of this opportunity to have an exchange in Mechanic skills."

"Sounds good." Han Xiao agreed.

Maximiler was a Mechanic and would naturally be more interested in someone of his own Class rather than a muscular man.

Everyone ignored Heber's invitation, and Heber felt a little embarrassed. He then turned around to look at the remaining Ravenlaude.

Ravenlaude's mouth cramped up, and he said helplessly, "Then... I shall go to Bloodshed Land."