Chapter Nine: Filler

Peyton

I rolled my eyes, and turned over.

"Come on, babe." He urged me. "Just think about it."

"You want me to think about going to our high school reunion?" I asked, laughing. "Hell, nahh."

"Come on, love." King urged me even more, tickling my sides. "It's been years. We're doing way better than all of them put together."

(He plays for the LA Lakers)

"So?" I said. "I don't wanna see any of your ex- girlfriends."

"When we were in high school, you had to see them anyway." He said, and I sighed. "Please, Peyton?"

"Who's gonna watch Makhi?"

(Their son, age four)

"Umm, anyone?" he laughed.

"I'm serious, K."

"We could bring him with us." He said. "Let him stay with one pair of his grandparents."

He pressed his lips against my neck. "And we could stay in a hotel or something, if you know what I mean."

I smirked, and said. "I don't want anymore kids, K..."

"Not yet," he smiled. "But, soon you will."

Heaven help me.

EJ

"Jaylen!" I called out door my son, and he ran into the room.

"Yea?"

"What you doing?" I asked.

"Watching Xpert Thief videos," he grinned, and his braces showed.

(He's a popular Youtuber that also plays games like GTA5 and video tapes it)

I rolled my eyes. "You need a life, man."

He giggled. "I have a life, dad."

"Yea... sure." I said, walking out of the bedroom and downstairs. I checked the time, and it read 3:04.

Bre won't be home until like 5:30. So, what are we gonna do until then??

"What's today, Jay?"

"Uhhh... the 14th, I think."

"Of what month?" I asked.

"March," he groaned, knowing what was next.

"And, you know what that means," I laughed. "Little League tryouts tomorrow."

"Yay," he said sarcastically, and I laughed again.

He is one of those sports types, and always has been. But, he only plays basketball and football. He has nothing to do during the off season, and will do nothing if you let him.

So, I'm making him do baseball for a year to see if he like it.

He's six years old, and he has nothing but time and opportunity.

**

I just put Jaylen to bed, and the time read 10:09.

Where tf is Breasia?

Just as I was thinking this, a car pulled into the driveway.

She's got a lot of explaining to do. I walked to the door, an pulled it open. I was surprised by what I saw: this girl brought a nigga up in my house.

So, me and Bre aren't together. We keep trying, but it doesn't work. Sure, she can date whoever. But, don't be bringin' none of them up in my house.