Chapter Six: Come Through

M- Myles' thoughts

B- Braxton's voice

Myles

I walked in through the front door, and was immediately attacked by a brown-skinned little boy with a short, curly fade haircut.

"Myles! Wassup, fool?!"

"Ayye, dang Jaiden." I laughed. "Let a n!gga breathe."

"Watch your mouth," Jaïmyn, my girlfriend said.

She stood up from on the couch. She walked towards us, and I thought she was gonna hug me. So, I opened my arms, but she yheeted the sh*t outta me and turned to grab the remote instead.

B- B!tch, don't get smacked. I want some p*ssy, bruhh.

"Aye, Jaiden," I said. "Go upstairs right quick. Let me and your momma talk for a minute."

"Alright," he hopped up. "But when you come upstairs, I'm going to bust you right quick in some 2k15."

I cringed, and then sighed. Every time he beats me in 2k, it reminds me of the Scream Tour. Back when I used to get scraped my Ray and Prodigy all of the time. Now, I have no idea what's going on in their lives.

B- Stop bein' a little b*tch and go handle that woman.

He ran to his room, and I shook those previous thoughts off. I turned to Jaïmyn, and she rolled her eyes.

"Jaï," I said. "Baby... What's wrong??"

She stomped into the kitchen, and I rolled my eyes, following her.

B- Yo, roll your eyes one more time. I'm going to knock them sh*ts out your head. Keep playin' wit' me, broad.

"Are you gonna tell me why you're mad, or...??" I asked.

She turned around quickly, and I hadn't stopped. So, she was inches from my face.

"Where have you been?"

"I don't leave here, girl." I said. "I have to work and pay my own bills."

"See, that's the thing." she said. "I'm your girlfriend. You haven't been here in two weeks. And Chris said he hasn't seen you in almost the same amount. Not that that's your fault, but where you been?"

"Minding my damn business."

M- Did you just say that?

B- Hehe... hell yea.

"What, n*gga?!" Jaï asked.

"Sh***t, you heard me!"

M- Braxton, please stop...

"You know what?" she yelled. "Fine!"

She walked back to the living room, and I followed her.

She grabbed the front door, and snatched the door open. She held it for me.

"None of my business?" she asked. "But, it's my house, so..."

"Bye, then." I said, and walked out the door.

She was surprised that I put up no fight, 'cause she followed me. "I know about the party, too!"

B- Happy for you.

"Happy for you."

M- Why am I listening to him? It feels so wrong, but so right at the same time.

**

"Rollin' through my hood,

Rollin' up some good,

Shawty lips be rollin' on the wood,

D*mn, she rolled it good.

Rollin' over, I ain't sleepin' over.

Now she rollin' her eyes.

Rollin' on the floor laughin' 'cause she look so surprised.

Girl you been around the block,

And I been around-"

"Yea?" I answered the phone.

"Got some more fa' ya'," August said into the phone. "We bouta light it up. You gon' come through?"

"You already know," I answered, nodding. "I'll be over in twenty."

"Alright."

"Bye."

I checked myself in the mirror, then walked to the closet to grab my jacket and shoes.

B- Wear the black jacket and your black Timberlands.

M- Good idea, bruh. Good look.

I put the others back in the closet, and ran to my room to get my two black accessories.

I sat on the bed, and pulled my Timbs on. Then, slung my jacket on before looking around the room.

M- But, there is something different about the room. something like...

B- What's that?

I walked closer and found a small black box on my bed.

B- A tape recorder?

I read the note attached to it, and it read:

Guess who?!

M- Oh my f*ckin' god.

B- Not this b*tch again.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Jaïmyn above. Played by @LittleSweetMisfit_24, pictures of Drew Sidora.

Jaiden was her son, not Myles'.

Vote

COMMENT

-Jojo the Creator