Rebel Rebel

Breaking News: Internet Sensation Taylor Swift drops new song, and picks up a new man?

Sources report 15 year old Swift has a new guy after dropping her hit song 'I Knew You Were Trouble.' The source, who wishes to remain anonymous, spotted Taylor getting cozied up to a young man, rumored to be a 16-year-old soccer extraordinaire. Taylor has not addressed the rumors, nor has her team. The recipient of the song has also not been exposed.

"Shit," Taylor says, tossing her phone onto the car dash.

"Just deny the rumors, Tay. It's not like we were kissing" the brunette next to her says, his hands on the wheel and his blue eyes more intense than her own.

"Like they'll believe it,"' she says, reaching for one of the boy's cigarettes. He quickly swats her hand away.

"Don't, love. It'll ruin your voice."

"You have no place to talk! Just because you're too scared to release your music doesn't mean you aren't any good! You sing like a king!"

"Please, I understand I myself am amazing. My singing, however, is not," the boy says grabbing one of the sticks for himself and lighting it, the smoke fading into the sky.

'If I can't smoke, Lewis, then you can't, either," Taylor says, snatching the cancer stick and tossing it into the snow.

"Bitch!" he yelled as she laughed. 

Taylor reached to turn the radio on.

"I guess you didn't care, and I guess I liked that-"

Next.

"You're drowning, you're drowning, you're drowning-"

Ugh.

"Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground-"

"Enough!" she yells, flipping to the classic rock station.

"Rebel Rebel, you've torn your dress-"

"Rebel Rebel, your face is a mess!" the members of the car scream, smiles broken across their faces.

"Bowie is an icon!" Louis yells over the radio that Taylor has cranked up.

"You kinda look like him!"

"Do not!"

"Yes you do!"

"Fine, maybe a little! But nobody is as stunning as Bowie!"

"That's pretty gay, but so are you, and so was he," she smirks, and he grins back, his eyes alight with a fire that wasn't there before.

Louis continues to scream-sing the song, and Taylor slowly fades out. She pulls out her phone and records Louis. He is mostly a shadow, as is the car's interior. But you can see the side of his face, lit by the light of the moon and the stars, his eyes glistening with passion. As the song closes, she types out a caption.

Nothing like a little midnight  @davidbowie on a cold January night with @louist91. Love you bestie, follow your dreams! You sing as well as the king himself!

#bowie #dreams #bestfriends #risingstar

And done. She clicks post, and Louis' phone goes off.

"You did not! Tay Tay, no! The singing sessions are private!" he groans as he types out a comment.

Reply from @louist91: @taylorswift Those were private!

Taylor giggles and turns down the radio. 

"Let's get home, Lou. I have a presentation tomorrow."

"Taylor! School over secret — or I guess not-so-secret now — singing sessions!"

"I'd rather have a second Bowie in this world! You're so good, Lou, it's not eve-"

Both phones go off.

New Reply from @davidbowie: @louist91 pretty good, kid! You remind me of myself.

"HOLY SHIT!" Louis screams, "DAVID FUCKING BOWIE JUST SAID I'M PRETTY GOOD!"

"I told you!" Taylor yells, still in a state of shock.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, holy shit, oh my god, oh my-"

He's interrupted by the click of a camera.

Hi! Mals here! What do you guys think so far?

- <3