I real life just wanna hurry this damn video up so I can go get my daughter man

I real life just wanna hurry this damn video up so I can go get my daughter man. All these damn bitches in here touching all up on me and shit gone make me spazz out.

One bitch thought she was funny and shit tryna twerk so I can see her ass move. Shit was bout stiff as hell.

It looked like she just got it done and I shit was so sad I could see her bbl scares and I think her shit was leaking to.

"Okay Mr.Glock one more take and then we can wrap it up today."This white boy said.

"Ight y'all need to chop chop this shit up or some cause I gotta go pick my daughter up from her first day of school and I ain't tryna be late." I said mugging everybody in this bitch.

"We got you man. ON THREE."The camera man shouted.

We wrapped up the music video and I left out that damn club fast as hell so I could go get my child.

I wasn't trying to hear shit from nobody I wanted to just get her and chill with her the rest for the rest of the day

I pulled up in front of her school and took my chains off before I got out the car.

Don't need folks asking me to donate shit over here until I see what they talking bout for these couple of weeks.

"Hi sir can we get you to sign your child's name and your name so we can go get he/she so you guys can be on your way." The lady at the front desk said.

I signed my name along with my daughters on the clipboard then walked straight outside because they was at recess.

The teacher told me that everyday when it's time for dismissal all the kids are outside playing until they see there parents and then go home.

This is her first time at school so I know she having a good ass time today with kids her age.

I just hope her mama get better soon so she can get out because I know she always talked about waiting for lil girl to go to school so she can be apart of all this and be able to come up to the school and help volunteer and all type of shit.

"It's hot then a summabitch." I said walking outside.

"I don't see how all these damn kids running around and shit. I know when they get home they luh asses gone be musty as hell." I said wiping sweat off my forehead.

"DADDY!"I heard her scream as she ran up to me hugging the both of my legs with a big smile.

"Hey JJ."I said picking her up smiling.

"You getting heavy." I said laughing.

"Not uhh you just getting weaker."She said making me laugh.

"Go get your book bag so we can ride out." I said putting her down.