He then lifted the cigarette up over his head. "What 'bout you, pretty boy?"

Ian eyed them as he quickly snatched a cigarette from the box for himself. He lit it and lay back in the grass as he inhaled deeply.

Remus shrugged again. He leaned forward and captured the cigarette between his lips. Andrew chuckled when Remus took a drag and started to cough.

"Atta boy," Andrew grinned.

He pulled away from the cigarette and laughed, still coughing. Eleanor laughed at him and shook her head.

Andrew put the cigarette back to his mouth and continued to smoke. "Does yer boyfriend smoke Ella?"

She shook her head again. "Don't think so, no. Why?"

When Andrew grinned and just leaned back, a look of concern grew on Remus' face.

"Oh lord, here we go..."

***

Eleanor frowned when she heard the doorbell ring.

She walked into the hallway and turned the key in its lock. Two black-haired, grinning boys were looking down at her.

"What are you guys doing?!" she laughed.

Sirius laughed along and leaned forward to hug her tight.

"It was all Prongs' idea!"

James put up a proud smirk.

"We took 'bout six different busses to get here, and the good thing is, we didn't even have to pay!" he said as he walked into the hallway.

Eleanor and Sirius pulled apart as he too went to hang his coat. She gave James a look of confusion.

"What d'you mean you didn't have to pay? How early did you even leave if you had to come all this way by bus?!"

She followed the boys into the living room as James began to explain that Lily told him all about Muggle transport and so he wanted to try it for himself.

"Had no idea it was free though," he added as he plopped down on the sofa.

Eleanor pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

"It's not, James," she sighed.

"Oh."

James shrugged and looked over at Sirius standing next to her.

"Well as long as they don't find out," Sirius said and shrugged as well.

Eleanor chuckled and shook her head again. She looked over at the clock - just 11 yet.

"Remus!" she yelled into the hall.

No answer.

"Bloody teenage boy," she muttered to herself.

But before she could walk upstairs, a hand was on her shoulder. She turned around to see Sirius grinning at her.

"We'll take care of that," he said with a nod to James.

She laughed as the two boys made their way up the stairs. Feeling a little curious, Eleanor followed them up.

James put his hand on the doorknob and turned it. Eleanor frowned. Their was a soft shuffling sound coming from inside the bedroom. Sirius and James returned the same frown. He opened the door quietly and peeked inside.