Chapter 6 "A True Vampire"

{Black Scripture's POV (Moments before Shalltears summons attacked)}

(Due to most of the Black Scripture members not having actually names ill just use their seat number you can check who I mean in the 'Overlord wiki')

7th Seat: "Captain Somethings coming"

Captain: "Alright Get ready we don't need any more incidents although I doubt we will encounter someone as strong as that person but still get ready everyone"

Then out of the forest jump out black demon shadows. 

5th: "Those are demon shadows there pretty weak no need to be on guard ill deal with them"

5th:

5th: 'I haven't seen those since the demon god ages are they perhaps, no I can't think like that right nowT

5th Then quickly casts a 4th-Tire spell [Un-summon Low demon] and the shadows disappear.

After 5th took down the shadows they got ready to proceed back to the theocracy to report the incident with the 'Mystery White haired man'.

But then 5th looked towards the direction from which the demons came thru and then he remembered that their kind did not appear naturally so there has to be a summoner and being an undead him self he sense someone of his kin. and it was strong very strong, he could not even comprehend the power that was coming at them it was similar to that of the extra seat of the Black scripture the strongest person in this world. No it was stronger it was like the Evil Deity's he and the 13 heroes fought.

As the entity drew closer he took a defensive position and screamed to his comrades 

5th: "Get ready something extremely strong is coming are way!"

Everyone took a stance, but before they could...

----

{Shalltear's POV}

Having made a decision, Shalltear paused only to snap off a terse command before sprinting out at lightning speeds.
Although she was forced to slow down in the forest, as long as her targets were human beings, they could not escape from Shalltear's clutches, even when mounted.
She burst from the forest, to the last known position of her familiars.

There she sensed 12 people dressed in pretty good armour which reminded her of the armour the invaders of the tomb of Nazarick wore, when the Supreme beings were fighting off the other players in an event they called a 'Raid'.

But whats more she sensed a powerful item an item close to a WCI, not it was a WCI.

She jumped out of the forest and immediately went to attack the first person she saw.

(I am not good at writing fight scenes so here's a gif for you can better imagine it

(I am not good at writing fight scenes so here's a gif for you can better imagine it.)

After knocking away the human she then noticed the person with the WCI and went after her but then the person started activating the item, Shalltear knew that she could not let her self be captured and all though she did not believe that some humans could ever do that she did recognise the power of a WCI and had to take precaution.

Shalltear: 'They might be related to players and Lord Ainz will probably want to question them I should try and capture some or better yet all of them but before that I have to deal with this WCI that human is holding'

She then proceeded to attack the person with the WCI.

---

{5th's POV} 

It- It can't be it that a vampire queen no that kind of power it it- its the same as the demon god's no its bigger how- how can something like this exist. I- I have to stop it I have to do something.

Captain: 4th Use your [Divine Chant] !

4th then proceeds to use the most powerful spell against all undead being a [Divine Chant] it is boosted by the special items 4th has on her that were left by one of the 6 Great Gods.

After casting the spell at the Vampire it stood shocked for a second but then grabbed kaire (The person with the WCI) and ran back into the forest, this whole fight lasted less than 10 seconds and the result was, that 2 were dead, 1 kidnaped and 1 injured, and they lost one on the strongest and most valuable items that was given to them by the Theocracy the [Down fall of castle and country] a World Class Item. 

The Captain was furious, angry, and scared, scared that there was something that could beat the Black Scripture in an instant and it was no demon god it was,

It was a measly vampire.

Then Suddenly a voice spoke.

???: Wow,  So the gospel was right.

At that moment every member of the scripture felt nothing but fear.

---

{Y/n POV}

As Y/n Was walking down one of the main streets of E-Rantle, he was pretty surprised that the city had a lot of things that the LN and the Anime did not show and all though he did not like the outskirts of the city the main streets looked pretty nice and were there much to his liking.

Gospel: "Y/n I think you would like to hear this."

Y/n Hmm yes what is it?

Gospel: "Right about now Shalltear finished fighting the black scripture but because you weakened them she didn't get brainwashed just heart and she retreated because her [Blood Frenzy] was going out of control"

Y/n: "So what are you trying to say?"

Gospel: "what I am trying to say is that the Black scripture is right now very weak and need's help so if you go and help them you can earn a favour with the Theocracy and again access to their inventory."

Y/n "Hmm that actually sounds not bad. Ok Gospel lady lead me to them"

------

AN: And there you have it, Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

I will be adding the witch cult in the next 4/6 chapters probably.

——

(If you see any errors please do point them out so I can fix them)

This story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation"). (And a fan fiction by "SFK_15" 'Shouldn't I be in hell???')

Again thank you so much for reading and ill see you soon with a new chapter.

This Chapter was published on 08/07/21.

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Overlord)