Prologue / Chapter 1

It was an exiting day  for Y/n.

Today was the day his favourite Light Novels were going to be delivered the popular LN "Re:Zero & Overlord". Y/n has watched both anime and read the LN several times, he was exited to finally get a hard copy of the LN's.

And then the doorbell rang, Y/n went to the door and took the packages.

He was full of excitement to have finally acquire hard copy of the LN's.

But to his surprise the box was quite big.

When he opened the box in it was not 2 but 3 books.

Y/n: Hmm strange 3 books I only order 2 maybe a bonus.. hmm'

Y/n then proceeds to unpack the main LN's while sitting aside the 'extra'.

He then proudly Places the 2 LN's on the best spots on his shelf so that everyone who came in could see the two books like they ware a welcome sight.

Y/n: 'Oh well its pretty late, I wonder what's should I read tonight'

his thoughts then remember the 'extra' package that came with his main books.

Y/n: 'hmm lets see'

He proceeds to unpack the package.

Y/n: 'The Archbishop Of Nazarik' 

Y/n: 'huh whats this..?'

He then opens the book but as soon as he does the room gets sealed up in a white light

Y/n thinks to him self 'Wait whats happening ahh wait wait wait is this the moment where I get sucked in the book and get Isekai'd to a fantasy world YES YES finally'

he then opens his eye's to find him self standing on a hill in a white dress..?

Y/n: 'Wow finally I finally get Isekai'd damn ok lets see I wonder if this is an anime or a completely new world'

Y/n: 'wait... why am I in Regulus Corneas's cloths WAIT am I in Re:Zero wait but if I am in his cloths and his body does that mean I have his authorities ?

???: Yes You have his abilities and not only his but also every other authorities of sin.

Y/n: "Huh who are you"

???: I am you're guide you can call me 'The Gospel'.

"Ok gospel lady how do I use the abilities?"

Gospel: I will now give all the information but due to the fact that you're body is still adapting to this world you will have only several of the abilities but don't worry you will be able to get more as you go.

Y/n: "Ok soo do I get to choose several or is there a list"

Gospel: Hmm let's see you can choose 2 not including [Greed] due to the fact that it comes with the body.

Y/n: "Ok then how about [Sloth] & [Melancholy]."

Gospel: "Ok I will now transfer the knowledge of the powers to you."

A moment later.

Y/n: "Wow its like I knew this all the time, honestly I thought there would be some backlash"

Gospel: "Well honestly I was expecting one but due to you're ability of [Greed] you don't get hush so yea"

Y/n: "Ohh wait isn't there supposed to be a time limit like 5 seconds or somet-

"AHHH that hurt"

You then proceed to turn off [Lions Heart] 

Gospel: "Yea don't foget about it its not 5 seconds its actually 10 due but if you can keep up with the pain I think you can last 15 seconds but any more and you'll die, you can use it for 10 seconds but there is a cool down twice the time you used it like if you use it for 2 seconds the cool down is 4 seconds and so on"

Y/n: "Alright well then another question"

Gsopel: "Go ahead."

Y/n: "What world am I in is it from some anime or is it a completely a new world?"

Gospel: you are in the 'New World' or as you would know it the world from 'Overlord'

Y/n: "wow seriously wait at which time is it like is it before Ainz appears or after?"

Gospel: I do not know but my guess is he is already here. oh well times up I can't keep chatting with you I have to go, if need me just say 'Gospel I need to read you' and ill appear'

Y/n: "all right cya, well now then what should I do-"

You suddenly noticed people not so far away from you. 

you go the the sound a peek out of the tree.

Y/n: 'wait isn't that the Black Scripture..'

???: And who might you be?

AN: Thanks for reading I am sorry if somethings wrong this is my first time writing a Fanfictin.

I will publish the next chapter in a few days after this ones release.

I will edit the the errors a bit later I just wanted to publish the first Ch.

(Again this story is inspired by 'filip1500' and his fan fiction "The Archbishop of the Jura Tempest Federation")

(I do not own Re:Zero nor Overlord)