Looking for Normal

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to Takoba Municipal Beach Park

"Welcome to Takoba Municipal Beach Park." Izuku shouted.

Shinso and Tokoyami were gulping down water as the image of the sun illuminated Izuku that made them briefly think of All Might.

"Wait...wasn't this covered in trash a few months ago?!" Ojiro asked.

"Yep." Izuku said.

"And where you trained?" Tokoyami asked.

"Yep." Izuku said grinning.

"Wait! You cleaned this shit hole?!" Shinso shouted.

"Yep. Got it done in 3 months." Izuku said "On this sand was where the man you are looking at truly started."

"So...manly." Kirishima said getting pumped but Tokoyami and Shinso had realized what they were getting into when the pictures of what it was were pulled up.

" Kirishima said getting pumped but Tokoyami and Shinso had realized what they were getting into when the pictures of what it was were pulled up

"Oh shhhiiiiiittttt." Shinso and Tokoyami said in unison as they realized what they signed up for.

"Heros are civil servants. We not only help the community by fighting villains we help in other ways." Izuku said "There's a park that looks very similar to what this place did. It's only 1 10th the size so it should only take 1 10th the time. Just enough to get you three on the right track."

"Wait..." Dark Shadow started.

"Tokoyami's been carrying you for the last 14 years Dark Shadow. Your gonna be carrying him for the next few blocks." Izuku said.

Dark Shadow lip started quivering. Tokoyami had tried that before but it was the most excruciating thing they've ever tried. Sure Dark Shadow could lift him but it was very draining to the Shadow.

"I'll carry Shinso there and we can start building some actual muscle." Izuku said scooping up the tired purple haired student.

The three newbies had all finally realized what they were in for when the shadows of the piled trash at what was once a park came into view.

"Wait I change my mind!" Shinso shouted trying to wiggle her way off Izuku's shoulder.

A hand on her butt had held firm as she was set down.