Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Mikaela was surprised to feel how tired and sore her body was that next morning as she woke up early snuggled up to Flynn. They had made love sereral times during the night.

Mikaela started to feel like shit as she had forgotten all about her best friend to give in to lust. But damn it was great as she felt her body start to react again as she replayed every moment.

"Mmm, Good morning." Flynn whispered as he squeezed her and kissed the back of her head, "Morning." "Did you sleep well?" "What sleep?" She softly giggled, "All I can remember was a hot and passionate night."

She rolled over and kissed him softly on the lips, "Are you hungry. Do ya'll even eat around here?" she ask. A devilish smile came across Flynn's lips, "I mean for food." she laughed, "Oh." he teased. "Sort of. This is was we eat here." he told her as he climbed on top of her. "I'm hungry for this."

Flynn slowly made his way down under the sheets, Mikaela laughed as he teased her all the way down to her legs. She really started laughing as she was playing hard to get as he had to force her legs apart. But she cried out when she felt his warm of his hot breath of his mouth on her.

While Flynn was cooking Mikaela something to eat, she decided to go take a quick shower.

Feeling refreshed, Mikaela headed back in the bedroom. She looked everywhere for her clothes but couldn't find them. She did however put on one of Flynn's big long t-shirt that went just above her knees and headed to the kitchen.

"Did you hide my clothes?" She teased when she entered the kitchen. When Flynn turned around Mikaela started blushing, Damnit. Why do I feel this way tours him. I know it will never work. I wished we didn't meet under these terms.

Mikaela could see fire in his eyes as he made his way over tours her. He put his hands on the side of her face and pulled her lips to his. "Flynn." she mumbled , "Yes." he whispered as he nibbled on her bottom lip.

"I need to find Kimberly." She told him as she gently pushed him away. If he kept that up. They'll be back in the room an another day would be gone. "I need to get dressed first as well as eat before I go. So could you please quite cause my body to melt." he chuckled as he replied, "I'll try."

"Do you have any idea where my clothes are?" she repeated. He shrugged, "If there not in there, they may have disappeared when they came off you. You were touching me and the clothes were touching you. So since they were pulled off..." "Then there wasn't nothing there keeping them here. Great."

Kissing her on the forehead he led her into another room. "This was my sister's room. Maybe you can find something in here that will fit." he told her then added, "But remember. You must have something of mine on too."

She kissed him gently across the lips as she headed over to where the dresser was. Flynn was leaning in the doorway watching, "Are you going to let our food burn?" She asked without looking at him. She could feel his eyes on her and smell the lust that was coming off him.

Growning, he left the doorway. Mikaela shook her head and smiled as she found a bra and some panties. Good. They fit. she smiled as she put Flynn's shirt back on and started looking for a pair of jeans now.

Finding a few in the closet. She found one that she liked. They were a little big but the legs fit find. So she headed back to Flynn's room and found one of his belts as well as some socks. "Shit." she mumbled under her breath. She realized that she needs a pair of shoes.

Luckily Flynn's sister had a pair but they were still a little big but not by much.

With her mouth now watering and her stomache rumbling, the smell of eggs, toast and mix berry bancakes filled the house. "It smell great." Mikaela said as she walked into the kitchen. "Thank you. My mother taught me how to cook. She told me 'A man needs to cook just as well as a woman should so when the wife gets sick. The family won't starve to death."

He told her as he sat two plates down, one in front of her and one in the spot were he'll be setting. He went to the ice box to grab the juice along with two glasses. He placed them in the table, filled them up and place the juice carton in the center. Then kissed the top of her head before setting down.

                                    *                   *                    *

Kimberly had a hell of a rough night as she was tied to the bed. She had to wake up Trever twice to go to the bathroom. He was pissed but he took her. He told her that next time he'll put something on her side of the bed to go in.

That morning Kimberly was surprised that Trever had let her sleep in as well as cooked her some breakfast which was biscuits and gravy with a glass of milk. She thanked him before digging in. She could feel her strenght slowly comin back.

Kimberly sighed to herself as she thought of her best friend. It as been two days now and she knew it will be more since they were not even in their world to see her again. That is if Trever you let her go like he said.

She wasn't sure why Trever was being nice right now, but right now she wasn't going to asked because she was afraid he might stop. So as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she could get something to eat and drink.

"After you eat. We'll go outside to get some fresh air." Trever told her as he took a bite. "Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" She couldn't stop herself. He laughed, "As long as you don't piss me off. I also have to keep you health so you body can carry my baby."

Taking a bite, Kimberly fought back the tears as she wished that Mikaela was here to save her.