Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Driving around as much as Mikaela could down the side roads, she finely found the store on the opposite side just outside the town. Camimg to a stop just in front, she killed her engine before gotting out. Taking in a beep breath, she started sniffing around to seeing if she could smell any trace of Kimberly, but there was nothing, not even the guy but with the air being damp with rain, it was hard to get a good scent.

Since she couldn't smell neither Kimberly nor the guy, she then started smelling around to make sure there was no threats. Again she didn't smell or sense nothing out of the ordinary.

When she ruled that it safe, she made her way up onto the porch. Looking around as she went hoping to find any clues on the where abouts of her best friend.

As she made her way inside, there wasn't really much to see as it was barely standing as it was. Mikaela figured it might have been the main grocery store in town being a small town an all.

Since it was now getting darker outside, Mikaela focused on her eyes so she could have her werewolf site. She could see a hell of a lot better in that site then her human's.

What is so important about this place,

she thought as she looked around for any clues or something that might help her figure out where he took Kimberly. She checked all around the front of the store, nothing, so she made her way to the back. There she spotted a few things.

One was a desk that was still in decent shape compared to the rest of the place. The drawers were a bit sticky but being stronger then a human, Mikaela had no problems pulling it open.

There wasn't much that was left inside the drawers were what looked to be files as well an other things that she couldn't make out along side with mud. In the last drawer she looked through, she found some old family pictures that looked surprisingly they looked fairly decent to make out.

She could make out a mother and father along with two boys an a little girl with a baby in her, A family picture, but none of them looks familiar. They appear to be standing in front of the store outside on the porch, she guessed when it just opened. She turned it over and saw the date, April 13, 1945.

Along with that picture was another family phote that was in front of a house this time. Since they weren't at the store maybe they might be there, she thought as she studied the picture to see if it will give up it's location, but she couldn't find nothing to help her to identify the house from the others.

Finding nothing that would help her, Mikaela tossed the pictures back into the drawer. But as she tossed them, something had caught her eye. She pushed the pictures to the side as she found a dook.

Inside there was another picture, "Bingo." she said as she cleaned if off. Maybe there will be something there that would help me find Kimberly. she thought as she studied it.

On back of a the photo it had instructions on how to get out there, she wasn't sure why it had it on there but she was very grateful as she pocketed the picture and hurried to her truck.

* * *

When Kimberly started coming to again, she saw Trever was putting on some new clothes. She knew what he had done to her, when she came to during it, he had hit her again when she started to fight.

"Now would you let me go." she mumbled. He didn't bother even looking at her as he got finished dressing, "No, sometimes it takes more then just once to get someone pregnant. So just to be on the safe side, there will be more. So you could just lay there or I could keep knocking some sinces into you."

Sighing she asked, "What would happen to me if I do get pregnant?" Still not looking at her he answered, "When I'm sure you are pregnant then I'll let you go." Her eyes narrowed, "How would you know I won't get an abortion?" He turned around to finely looked at her and smiled, "That's not you. I know you don't believe in that type of thing."

Sighing she thought, He's right, she wouldn't have an abortion, she doesn't believe in that, but she could give it up for an adoption but then he'll still end up getting the baby.

Just then she made her mind up, No. He will not get this child. I'll make damn sure of that. With Mikaela and her parents help, my child will be safe and not grow up like him.

Once Trevon was dressed, he picked up Kimberly and took her to his truck that was waiting outside. It was already dark, cold and still lightly sprinkling, "Where are we going now?" Kimberly ask not really caring any more. "Somewhere that no one will ever find you. It's a place that no one even knows about. So just set back and you'll find out soon enough."

* * *

Being darker then normal, it was harder for Mikaela to find the house that was in the photo. Even with her werewolf's eyes it was difficult. The roads was tough driving on because of all the over grown branches but yet it looked like someone had pulled a few of the tress that rested on the road to the side.

That was a good sign. She knew that someone has been down here, maybe it was Kimberly and the guy that took her. If they're gone, maybe they had left some clues behind that would lead to where he was taking her best friend.

To her disappointment, Mikaela didn't see any type of truck setting outside of the old house that was barely standing just like the grocery store but half of this place was gone.

Mikaela had parked as close as she could to the house so that her headlights could shine inside. She was still looking out her werewolf's eyes since her light didn't do all that well on the far side.

Once Mikaela got out of her truck, she froze for a second as she had picked up Kimberly's scent. "She's here." Mikaela said as she ran tours the house then stopped just outside the door.

She quickly turned around and headed back to her truck and cut the lights off. The only thing that is glowing was her velvet eyes as she followed her best friend's scent to a room that was about to fall at any moment.

The scent was strong as well as the guy who took her but yet she could smell another scent that made her highly pissed and her razor sharp fangs started to show as a very deep growl rumbled in her throat.

She could sense and scent that there had been some foal play that had took place here. That really set her temper to a rage and she had to really hold back her enter wolf. She did know one thing, when she finds this guy, he would wish that he were dead after she gets a hold of them.

The scent was old about six hours old but she looked anyways, maybe she'll find another clue that will help her. The scent was in the house an faintly outside but that was it. So she figured that she was put into a truck.

Mikaela made her way back into the house and started tearing shit up trying to find more clues on where this ass hole might have taken Kimberly.

After awhile Mikaela finely found something that looked promising. It was a picture of an old school house. She could smell a scent on it like the guy was holding it close to him. This picture must have some interest to this basterd, so this might be where he'll be at.

Hurrying back to her truck, Mikaela now had to go look for the school house. But first things first. She had to get some rest, she hated to but she would be no good when she finds them and she'll be to weak to fight.

She drove back into the small Bear Cove town and parked in a clearing. She pulled out her sleeping bag from behind her set and claimed in backset of her four door pick up.

"I promise you Kimberly. I will find you." Mikaela promised just before she drifted off to sleep.