Chapter 7

Warning! This chapter had graphic details. Please be MATURE when reading. Thank you.

Chapter 7

As Flynn and Mikaela made their way to the cabin, Mikaela hadn't said a word the whole way there. She was trying to convince herself that she was doing the right thing to find and safe her Kimberly.

It's not like I never been with a guy before, she thought as he led her into a room that appeared to be his bedroom. I've been with a few guys, when I was in heat. Once I learned how to avoid sex during that time, it was hard as hell but I manage you could count the guys on one hand.

Flynn would be my first guy out of season I've been with. But i'm no doing this to see how it would be. I'm doing this to say here without him holding my hand everywhere we go an I could change and fight the basterd that took Kimberly.

Once in the room, Flynn closed the door behind them before leading Mikaela to his bed. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he ask one last time so that she could back out of this.

"I have to." she told him, her voice was low, "Then could you do me one favor. If it's not to much to ask?"

She looked at him funny, He wants me to do him a favor already, she thought. His cricked smiled looked more bad boyish this time the flirty, "If your enter animal wants to come out some and play too, let it, don't fight it. Because there will be things you might find strange about me, but don't be afraid. It would make this a lot better for both of us if we just let everything go."

Is he a bear too, Mikaela thought as he leaned down and started kissing her neck. Feeling his warm breath against her skin, she leaned her head just a bit for him. She felt him slowly making his way up to her earlobes, "Are you positive you want this?"

Every thought or worries that Mikaela had melted as his lips left a fire trail from where they have been. When he moved to her lips, he teased as he sucked on her bottom lip.

"I don't mean to pry into your personal life," he started to say as he nippled with her lips, "but have you ever been with a guy?" "A few, why?" "You're just tense that's all."

When he pulled away, a weary smile came across her face, "It's not everyday that I meet someone then turn around and sleep with them and hour later." she told him. "I'm not a slut." "And you're still not." He assured her as he looked deep into her eyes.

He could tell that she was worried that this wouldn't work and that her friend would be lost forever. Seeing the pain behind her eyes, he hoped that this would work, he really wanted to help her as he had never felt this way tours no other woman before.

Flynn leaned down and took her lips. He parted them as she didn't put up a fight. She tasted good as she also knew how to make his knees melt as her tonged teased and danced with his.

It wasn't long after Flynn felt Mikaela's body starting to relax. He felt her free hand rubbing his side. So to let her have both hands free he drew her closer to him so that their bodies were still touching and that he could wrap his arms around her.

Her body heated with white hot passion. She could feel that her enter wolf wanted to came up some but she pushed it down for now, there will be a time for that soon.

She knew that he was moving slow for her. So that she could back out but she had to do this. Not only to safe her best friend but to release the sexual tension she had tours him the moment they met.

A soft moan escaped from Mikaela when she felt his warmth of his mouth nibbling on the bottom of her earlobe. Feeling that she wasn't going to back down. Flynn started untucking her shirt but at the same time trying to keep a hand on her.