Chapter 11: Accidentally

AUTHOR POV
Taehyung quickly sat in the driving seat and started the engine. He drove the car in high speed wanting to get a glimpse of Y/n.

He sighed in relief when he saw Y/n. She was breathing heavily because of running. Taehyung wanted to go and bring her back to his mansion but he halted in his actions.

When he saw her smiling. She never smiled infront of Taehyung. This was the first time he saw her smiling so beautifully. She muttered something under her breath which Taehyung couldn't catch it.

She stretched her arms while smiling. She didn't knew Taehyung was watching her.

Taehyung kept his right palm on his thumping heart while still looking at her with so much overwhelming emotions and said "what are you doing to me Y/n"

He chuckled lightly at his own action. Y/n crouched down when she saw a cat lying next to her. She patted her head lovingly an sctrached below her ear making the cat pur. Y/n chuckled and said "are you sad?" to the cat.

 Y/n chuckled and said "are you sad?" to the cat

(^ she is not wearing these clothes. She is wearing her previous clothes)

"Come on company me I'm scared of walking alone till my house" Y/n said and picked the cat up in her arms and started walking while saying something from time to time to the cat.

Taehyung laughed a little at her silly actions and thought of following her till her house.

They reached her house Taehyung stopped his car far away from her house. So she couldn't make out. Y/n placed the cat at the door and went inside her house. She came back with a plastic bowl filled with milk and kept it infront of the cat.

"Okay so thank you for being my partner now I've to go cause I've a lot of work" Y/n mumered and went inside her house and locked the door.

Taehyung sighed and called Jungkook because he had to make things clear between Y/n and him. Taehyung don't want jungkook disturbing her anymore.

Jungkook picked the call after two rings. "Hello hyung" jungkook spoke on the other line. "Hi jungkook, I want to meet you at the cafe near the uni come fast" Taehyung voiced out.

He ended the call after hearing a "ok" from the younger. Taehyung drove to the cafe near the university not before telling one of his people to guard infront of Y/n house.

Taehyung arrived at the cafe and spotted the younger who had a blonde girl sitting on his lap. Taehyung scoffed "such an asshole". He went to the table and cleared his throat wanting to get attention.

Jungkook snaped his head towards Taehyung and smiled sheepishly. Jungkook whispered something in the girl's ear which made her blush. She pecked jungkook's lips and went out from the cafe.

"Seriously kook when will you stop" Taehyung asked in an annoyes tone. "Never well tell me why you called me here?" The younger questioned back.

"I don't want to see you any where near Y/n and I don't want you to flirt with her and touch her do you get that" the older ordered. Jungkook scoffed in reply.