When Gunner come's back every one smiles at one another "What the hell did i miss?" asked Gunner i get up "Nothing babe" I said looping my arms around his back pulling him into a hug "okay then, since you're in a good mood, I got you something" says Gunner "you did?" I asked "close your eyes" he says as i did i felt a neckless go around my neck and something in my hands "Open" he says when i do there was a guitar pick with my initials on them and the neckless was his first letter of his name "Gunner" I said tearing up "when did you get these?" I asked "i have time" he smirks "yes you do" I said.

When everyone went back to their dorms i broke down I broke down hard. Fern went out with Mitch and the others. I was looking for something sharp I couldn't find anything "Damn it!" I said through my tears still looking when i heard a knock "who is it?" I said "Anthony" he said i opened the door "omg what happen?" said Anthony running to me and throwing his arms around me. I was shaking "I need something I-" I got caught off guard "What?" I asked him "I don't know, I just really like you" said Anthony kissing me i look away something about him made me feel better "I like you too, but Entoan will kill you" I stated "yeah, i know he will but he will never know" he says I look at him "I could never disrespect him" I said sitting on the bed "he will never know" says Anthony as his hand slowly goes up my leg causing me goosebumps "Anthony" I said "Hope" says Anthony "ANTHONY!" says  Gunner thank god!  "Gunner" I said "DON'T YOU GUNNER ME! YOU WHERE GOING TO KISS HIM! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" screams Gunner I look at him horrified tears streaming down my face "Gunny, it wasn't like that!" i said going towards him "no, you lying cheating stupid bitch" says Gunner I was crying now and yanked the neckless off my neck and headed to the door running to the parking lot.

Gunner's POV

I saw Anthony and Hope on the bed i was beyond pissed "ANTHONY!" I said "Gunner" says Hope standing up "DON'T YOU GUNNER ME! YOU WHERE GOING TO KISS HIM!" i screamed she looked at me horrified tears streaming down her beautiful face "Gunny it wasn't like that!" she said then what i said next i would regret "no, you lying cheating stupid bitch!" i looked at her when she yanked the neckless i got her and headed for the door... I will lose my happiness the one thing that makes me so happy it makes my heart swell "You bastard" says Anthony "me? you where leading her on" i told him fed up with his shit "look man she likes me way more than you"  he tells me "that's bullshit and you know it" i said keeping my cool "oh yeah? when we where 'talking' I kissed her and she kissed me like she kissed you for the first time" he smirks "you don't know what's she's like! She's not like the other girls you have messed with" i tell him "then what is she then? A bitch?" taunted Anthony then i lost it. I took a hold of the dick and slammed him on the desk "GUNNER WHAT THE FUCK!" screams Hope damn it... this is the one side i don't want my love to see "YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM!" she says running to Anthony's side. I stepped towards her with blood on my hands "stay away from me!" she whispers not looking at me but looking at Anthony with tears in her eyes I feel like shit "damn it" I say walking out and slamming the door "I AM SUCH A FUCK UP! DAMN IT!" I say going to my dorm "Gunner" i hear my love say I turn around "Hope, stay away from me" I said "I can't, I love you" she tells me kissing me and i felt relaxed I felt her hand going down my stomach "whoa, where did this come from" i said "I have my practice" she tells me...

~End of Gunner's POV~

"Gunner wake up! it was just a dream!" I said "wha? Wha What happen?" he asked me I just hugged his shirtless body, laying my head on his stomach "you had a bad dream" I tell him while making a heart on his stomach "It was awful" Gunner tells me "want to talk about it in the morning?" i asked "yeah" says Gunner I nod still laying on him. "I love you, I don't want anything to happen to you" says Gunner "I know, and I love you too" I said kissing him and going back to sleep.

in the morning Gunner wasn't there i wasn't worried he was just getting me coffee and stuff.

When he came back and i was right! he did get me coffee and a... gift? "what's this?" i asked "I got you some things" says Gunner kissing me "you're the sweetest" i said smiling opening the box "omg are you kidding me! This is beautiful" i exclaimed "there's more" says Gunner My eyes gleamed I opened the next package and there was a guitar pick "this is beautiful" i say "it'll match your guitar" says Gunner "it's beautiful" I looked at him and hugging him "I love you" He said kissing my head "And i love you" I said smiling while he put the neckless on me "is this my initials?" I asked looking in the mirror "look on the back" he says behind me "and yours" i said my eyes gleaming "we will always be together" says Gunner "forever" I said turning towards him "you're getting that look that i like" says Gunner taking off his perfect smelling colone "you think right" I said "I love this in the morning" he said "and so do I"  I say.