(11) It's on Lalisa!

Yeri's POV
Oh Lalisa.You think you can take MY Jungkook away?You went on a date with him?Oh just wait I would do anything to throw you out of this world.You are creating a wall between me and Jungkook's relationship.Lalisa Manoban it's on!
You're wondering how I got to know this?Well Irene unnie spilled it.She and Jennie were talking and she accidentally spoke out loud.

1 hour ago

"OMG Jungkook took Lisa out on a date!?"Irene unnie squealed which my blood boil.I glared at her and her face immediately dropped.She cut the call and Seulgi unnie hugged me.I was tearing up.
"Yeri...he rejected you so just stop"Seulgi unnie caressed my hair.
"Unnie!He is mine!Lisa can't be Mrs.Jeon!I am!"I stood up
"Mrs.Jeon!?"Irene unnie stood up and frowned
"YES!HE WOULD MARRY HER"I screamed
"Yeri are you stupid!?"Wendy unnie scolded
"Its better if you don't interfere in their love story!And respect unnie!"Joy unnie glared.I broke down.
Why not me?Why choose her when I'm LITTERALY in front of him!I used to love Blackpink!And Lisa was my bias!But when I heard she and Jungkook met.I knew she was stealing him.I took out my phone and messaged Lisa.

Fuck you Lalisa

Who is this?

Mrs.Jeon,Jungkook's wife

Oh hi Yeri!I met him earlier he is not married

FUCK U

Okay.

I groaned in frustration and closed my eyes.I let the tears fall out,I'm just a girl trying to find her way.I am not bitter or selfish.I just always get what I want.And if I can't have Jungkook no one can.I always respected blackpink as they were my unnies.I did see Jungkook following Lisa.Even my unnies told me that he loves her so I don't have to do anything.They said there might be someone better for me.but Jungkook's the only one!I even texted Tzuyu to help me but she refused as she loves Lisa as her unnie and Jungkook as her brother and that she was already dating Bambam so she didn't mind really.Look all my unnies have started dating and I am here single as a pringle.
But seriously Fuck you Lalisa.if you make this a competition I would happily participate.
___________________ ⋆ ___________
Lisa's POV
Why did she text me this?I swear my heart dropped at the text that she is Mrs.Jeon.I am actually and besides we have a dating ban so how you can literally married.She is really dumb.My day with Jungkook went amazing.The date was really fun.But the best part part is Bam is coming tomorrow!I called him

Hello?

I hate you bam!

Oh Lisa!Hi

You didn't tell me!

What?

Your coming to Korea pabo!

Sorry noona.I was gonna surprise my bff.Who told you

First Jungkook and then your girlfriend!You didn't even tell me your dating Tzuyu

Fuck!

It's your right to curse!I am not gonna leave you dongsaeng!

Mianhe!I'll do anything just not a buffalo Lisa!

Lol fine!Love you pabo!

Bye noona!Love you too

Bye dongsaeng!

Ah typical Bambam!But seriously this bitch didn't tell me he is dating.And that Tzuyu is gonna be my sister in law.Lol.He is just like my brother.Belive it or not he asked me to help him court her and I gladly did as I shipped them both.Just have to wait for his arrival tomorrow so I can surprise him with a 97 liner party which me and Jungkook arranged.

"Unnies!Bam is dating!"I ran to my uninformed unnies.
"Who?is?dating?who?"Rosé and Jennie unnie spoke up in a pattern.
"Mr.Bam is dating Ms.Tzuyu or Mrs.Bam or Mrs.Tzuyu"I squealed
"OMG REALLY!?"Jisoo unnie spoke up
"Mhim and that bitch is arriving tomorrow"I said and all started squealing.
______________________________
Heyyyy!Hope your good!Love you all bye!사랑해