Once i got there, i just got a déjà vu, just like in the alleyway, the first time i saw him fight.

His eyes, are back into endless void of darkness. Just like an lifeless doll.

The other surveys just got into here, i think they hear the scream.

But since izu didn't attack someone with no reason, i have to punish those two.

I look into hange, and she just smile, like she knows i want something.

"What is it dadvi?"

I just sigh, i can't stop them calling me dadvi.

"I want you to prepare the punishment for 2"

The other survey just gasps.

"Isn't that too much?"

"No did you see the reports izu's sending?"

And thats pop on surveys head, and yes i told them izu's reports because they will never stop annoyed me if i don't.

Hange just run so fast and the other survey just chase hange, they are screaming and yelling, that they are going to help.

The girl, i think her name is yaoyorozu, just get close to me and touch my hand.

"Do you mean the punishment they saying can traumatized someone? And also if it gone wrong you can get killed?"

Oh so she know, eavesdropping? Or something

"I'll pay you larger than they paying you, just please i don't want to."

I just didn't listen to her. I don't want money, if you mess with my izu you will mess with me also.

Izuku POV

I'm just walking around the base and i hear them talking

"did you know, 2 people will be in punishment this month?"

"Yes and i also hear that because they harassing mama izu"

I sense some hatred in his voice, and the hatred just getting larger.

"They harassed mama izu?"

"The punishment is not enough!! They should Throw them out the wall!"

Well that's going to be too much.

"We can't do that kids, aizawa will going to take the blame on it"

"But mama izu, we can't just let them harassed you"

"It's okay"

I just pat they back and continued walking. I think they all on the wall.

Once i got on top of the wall, all of them is there, but the 1-A just stay on thw bottom.

"None of you will open your eyes, but once i dropped you both, you can open it to see a beautiful, 'paradise'"

And that make's ponytail calm down, she really thought it's going to be good, she thought she can control all of them.

And the acting hange perform just so good, she smile so bright like it's okay.

Hange just telling lies while the other is trying them up.

They both closed they eyes, which is really dumb, they really believe on hange's words.

And since they don't have their quirks, and didn't saw titans before, 99% they will faint.

They all count down, and then throw them both to the wall.

"You can open your eyes now!"

Hange said, and they are really dumb to do they really open they eyes.

To see a giant hands and open mouth just underneath them.

Ponytail just scream her lungs out, and the half and half just completely frozen.

"Hey half and half, got frost there?!"

The ponytail just faint and that makes the other laugh, while half and half still frozen.

"That's what you get you mother fuckers"

(Uhhhh... Soo... Ya you all going to suffer with me, i have so many modules to do and you will wait for next chapter of that, But since my ideas is running out, just give me ideas here (・∀・))