Jealous Boss

A few days later...

Gabe's Dream/POV
I was walking with James. We were enjoying the beautiful nature surrounding us. Birds were chirping, even though it was getting late. Nathan had places to be. Cedric was editing and Jordan went to see his girlfriend. Absolutely no one would be able to stop us from what we were doing. James and I look at each other. My eyes staring into his. His sparkling eyes were treasures to me. He smiles. I smile back. His smile was enough to make the world stop. Well at least to me. I had always wondered what he had thought I saw. Every single smile from him was a gift. He just had to give me even the slightest smirk and my heart would skip a beat.  I stood there with him, hand-in-hand. We were watching the sunset. Suddenly I feel him lightly tug on me. I turn to him and realize he was on one knee, still smiling. "Gabe...", he starts.

Gabe's (real) POV
"Gabe... get up.", I hear James's soft voice call to me. I slowly open my eyes and realize that I was lying on the floor of my bedroom. "What happened?", I ask. "You rolled off the bed.", he said. "How?", I ask. "I don't know. All I saw was you smiling and smirking and muttering things like 'Yes' and 'I do'.", James says. "Oh...", I start. I mentally face palm myself. "Well, I guess I will go shower.", I say as I get off the floor. James nods and leaves the room. I go in to the shower.

Nathan's Dream/POV
I slowly wake up. It was a sunny day, as usual. I get out of bed and take a shower. I then get changed and go down stairs. I see Gabe and James having a chat. James was sitting on the counter. Gabe was cooking breakfast. I walk towards them. "Hi Nathan!", James says. "Hi Babe!", Gabe says. I was confused. "Babe?", I ask. Gabe looks at me likeI was in another person's body. "You forgot?", he asks. "Forgot what?", I ask. "Only a month ago!", he exclaims. "What?!?", I almost yell. "I proposed to you, that's what.", he says. "You did?", I ask as I look down at my hand. "YOU DID!!!", I actually yell this time. There was a beautiful ring on my finger.

The Ring:

I look up from my hand and kiss Gabe

I look up from my hand and kiss Gabe. James laughs. "Nathan...", I hear a familiar voice say. It was my girlfriend?!?

Nathan's POV
"Nathan... time to get up. Breakfast is ready.", I hear a familiar voice say. It was Gabe. I open my eyes slowly to see him standing by my bed. I sit upright. I get out of bed. Gabe still stood there. He seemed to be looking at something outside the window. While he was distracted I slowly walked over to him. I reach him and put a hand on his cheek and push his face towards mine. He smiles t me weakly. I smile back. Then I kiss him. Passionately too. I put my hands on his neck pushing his lips into mine. Gabe refused to kiss back though. He was pulling away, and pushing, and tugging, and everything. "Hey Nathan why are y- WHAT THE FLIP!!!", James says as he comes in and sees us. I let go of Gabe. As soon as I do Gabe runs to James. "I-", Gabe starts, but immediately gets cut off. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!! YOU ARE CHEATING ON ME, WITH HIM!!!", James yells at Gabe and pushes him away. Gabe falls to the floor. I could see the guilt in James's eyes. It pained me to see Gabe getting in trouble from my doing. "James...", I start. "WHAT!?!", he yells at me. "I pulled him in for the kiss... he had no say... whatsoever.", I say slowly. "Is it true?", he asks Gabe. Gabe nods. "Oh...", James says. He must've felt so dumb. "I'm sorry", he says to Gabe. "I am sorry too", he says. "And I guess I am sorry as well then.", I say. James grabs Gabe's hand and pulls him outside. He doesn't close the door, so this was for no sense at all of privacy, but he kisses Gabe. Extremely passionate. It absolutely killed me seeing Gabe kiss back. I just go into a shower and try to clear my mind.

James's POV
I pull away for air. So does Gabe. He smiles at me. I smile back. Both of us still gasping for air. I grab his hand once again and take him to my room. I flop my self on the bed with him following right behind me. Once again we kiss, but much more heated this time. No worries though, because I had the door closed and locked.

Nathan's POV
I get out of the shower and get changed. I go outside of the room to see that Gabe and James were no longer there. I walk to Gabe's room. No one. It was almost completely bare, other than the fact that there was a bed and a wardrobe taking up most of the room. I then walk to James's room. The door was locked. For some reason every room had a peephole though, so I look through that. I was in pure shock. Gabe and James were in a light make out session. But still one. I had never seen them do anything like this before. I didn't want to cause more trouble, so I didn't tell anyone. I didn't even bring it up to them.

Cedric's POV
I walk into the editing room and sit down at a table. The table held a computer and a half empty cup of coffee. Jordan was sitting at the computer next to me, as usual. Nothing seemed off about today. Hours passed and it was time for lunch. I get up and walk away. I go to the kitchen, to see that Gabe was not there, cooking. I walk upstairs to his room. He wasn't there. I went to James's room. The door was locked. I knock. No one came to open it. I look through the peephole to see Gabe and James in a light make out session. My stomach groaned from hungry. It was extremely loud. Gabe and James part and then Gabe walks towards the door. He opens it to see me, looking through (the position it used to be) the peephole. I slowly look at him. "D-did you see that?", he asks stuttering. "Yes", I say as I nod my head. "Please don't tell Nathan.", he says. "I won't. I promise.", I reply.

Chapter: 15
Word Count: 1123