Chapter III: Pointless talk

*Kurome's POV*

Kurome: "Oh that... wait.... where are you going with this?"

You: "Kurome.... I want you to kill me...." my eyes widened at what I heard....

Kurome: "W-What? Why?!" He started to cry all of a sudden...

You: "I lied to you when I said I didn't care about Weiss after she cheated on me... I.... I still love her.. b-but s-she just w-went to a-another man... i-it hurts me so much... I-I can't take it... I just want to end it all." I nodded and drew my katana... I prepared to slash him but my hand trembled... as if there was a force that prevented me to do so. I dropped Yatsufusa, my katana, on the ground.

Kurome: "No.... I can't do it."

You: "What? Why?!"

Kurome: "Because you're too dear to me brother..."

You: "Kurome.... please."

Kurome: "NO!" I came towards him and hugged him.. "I won't do it.... please don't make me to."

You: "I-"

Kurome: "Y/N please... forget about Weiss.... there's plenty more girls who would be happy with you I'm sure of it... besides the Vytal Festival is coming up and there will be a lot of opportunities to get a girlfriend..."

You: "I don't know if I can fall in love again..."

Kurome: "I'm sure you can..." Now that I think about it... Akame never met Y/N and as far as I know she doesn't have a boyfriend.... it wouldn't be bad seeing them dating... but then... wouldn't it be weird? Probably no... Y/N isn't blood related after all... "Besides my sister is coming to the Festival this year..."

You: "Why did you start talking about your sister all of a sudden?"

Kurome: "So you can meet her... she'd be happy to meet you.... to meet the one who's looking after me.... after all as your ex-girlfriend said... I'm just a stupid first year... anything can happen to me."

He.... pinched me on my back...

You: "Don't say that.... you're smarter than Weiss probably..." I don't think that's true...

Kurome: "That must be the biggest lie you told me."

You: "Well maybe not smarter than her but still smart." I stopped hugging him.

Kurome: "The problem is she sees everyone who's not smarter than her as stupid."

You: "Or semblanceless people...."

Kurome: "Wait... even after 4 years they still don't know about your semblance? How is that even possible?"

You: "Because I like to keep it a secret..."

Kurome: "That's just-"

You: "It's not... they might think it's dangerous and well.... either they'd be afraid of me or make me to not use it..."

Kurome: "That's not true..."

You: "It is... if I use it too much I can die if I use it on myself..."

Kurome: "If you can kill yourself with your semblance why didn't you do that... why coming to me to ask me to kill you?"

You: "Because you told me to do so... but now I might actually use it."

Kurome: "Oh no you won't I'll tell your teammates that you'll try for a suicide attempt. That way you can't use it if you want to keep it a secret..." I smirked at him..

You: "You.... you little..."

Kurome: "I'll do that anyways... who knows maybe it'll get the Ice Queen in trouble...."