poseidon x male reader pt. 2 ♥︎

Genre: angst

Scenario: poseidons breaking point

Fairy male reader

Title: "second chance"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Poseidon was drained, he didn't feel like leaving his palace. He didn't was to see anything or anyone. The two Norse gods left him alone, fearing that he would do the same thing to the new fairy king.

Hundreds of years passed and poseidon still mourned over his death. His short temper grew worse as the years pass by, he still kept himself healthy and in good condition, cause after all... A god doesn't falter. The one question he asked himself... How did m/n pull his wings out? It was utterly impossible. A fairys wings are connected to their veins...only a few people knew about that.

Poseidon sucked it up and went to the meeting with the other gods, it has been a very long time since he attended one. He got himself dressed and made his way, he didn't want to go but he had to. He didn't want to see some certain gods, he didn't even want them in his presence.

As he walked through the halls, he could hear everyone whispering about him and how the fairy god wasn't with him. He kept his mouth shut, he didn't want to waste his time on some low life gods.

When he arrived to the room, he saw all the gods that were there that day. Everyone in the room went silent, no one dared to utter a single word.

Poseidons gaze met with a certain god, Loki seemed to have noticed his gaze stopping on a certain fairy. Thor glared at the cold-hearted god with hate, the fairy noticed how thor's heart rhythm was beating with hatred.

"Thor, are you okay?" The fairy whispered, thor looked down and shook his head. He didn't want to damage the fairys innocence, he didn't want to repeat what happened.

"Yikes! Don't look at Amara!" Loki whispered, the fairy noticed how Loki was being cautious of Amara.

As the meeting went on and poseidon wouldn't get his eyes off the fairy, his aura gave off the same one as m/n. The two Norse gods stayed by the fairys side no matter what. After the meeting poseidon walked out, the fairy noticed how poseidon was quiet throughout the whole meeting.

"Are you okay? You seem sad." The fairy appeared in front of poseidon, his soft gaze landed on the sea god. Poseidon can only focus on the fairys appearance, it sounded like m/n, his personality was exactly like his. The fairy had white hair, pale skin, but his eyes were white.

The fairy moved closer to poseidon and smiled, he slowly pulled pulled out a knife. Poseidon was taken back by the fairy actions, "you seem oddly familiar~" Amara's smiled. He slowly brought the knife to his face and dropped it, he used his hand and pulled his eyes out.

Poseidons eyes widened, "stop it!! What are you doing!!" Poseidon panicked, Amara smiled in satisfaction. He didnt know why but he love the way poseidon panicked, his was amusing...he wanted to more.

Amara flew higher to set the distance between him and poseidon, he ignored the pleas from poseidon and proceeded to take the other eye out. Amara laughed and the reaction he was receiving from poseidon.

"I don't know why... But a voice is telling me to hurt you, to make you suffer. The other tells me to run away from you~" amara giggled, poseidon was finding this situation get worse and worse each second.

"What do you mean?!?" Poseidon demanded, he stared at the fairy in pull panic mode. Amara couldn't see but he can sense the panic he was feeling, it was exciting.

"Something inside wants me to kill you while the other half is begging me to stop~ i don't know who to listen to~" his sweet tone didn't make poseidon feel at ease, then hit him. Eveything that happened at the party.

He let the alcohol take over, to ease his frustration. He went to the spot where they met and slowly ripped m/n's wings out, he remembered very clear now. M/n was begging to stop, he cried and cried. His dream was coming to life, the day where poseidon would snap and hurt him. M/n screamed for Loki and thor to save him, the pain was unbearable for him to handle.

Poseidon finally understood what was happening to the current fairy kind.

Gloxinia and m/n's should were split into two and were placed into the new fairy king. It was probably Gloxinia telling Amara to hurt him and make him suffer, just like he did to m/n. The other half must be...m/n.

"Gloxinia, that's the person who telling you to hurt me..." Poseidons tone was quiet but Amara heard it loud and clear, he smiled at poseidon. "You didn't know how many years it took me to finally have a vessel, let me just heal my eyes so I can see how much pain you are in" gloxinia giggled, he used the fairy kings weapon to heal himself.

When he opened his eyes, he saw how poseidon looked angered and sad. Gloxinia flew closer and aimed his weapon at poseidons chest, "I should've kept him away from you, you ruined all his chances of being a full fledged fairy king. Everyday I watched the way you treated him but he still clung onto you, he trusted you with everything he had. M/n didn't deserve this kind of treatment, he didnt deserve this suffering." Gloxinia glared at him.

The gods that were there when m/n took his last breath arrived, some of them were terrified by the appearances. Gloxinia smiled "have you come to watch the show?" Gloxinia asked, poseidon clenched his jaw. He didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt him!" Poseidon yelled, gloxinia glared hard at him. "Oh, m/n deserved the best of the best! Not some damn monster! You are the most pathetic god I have seen!" Gloxinia grabbed the spear and aimed for his heart.

Loki flew over to the 2 and pull poseidon out of the way, gloxinia gaze switched to Loki. "Didn't you hate him, he took you're love away from this world! Why save him!" He screamed, rage was taking over...he couldn't control it.

"Stop it!! Please stop hurting him!!" A familiar scream was heard, gloxinia froze and looked around. Everyone quickly ran over to gloxinia and held him with a tight grip, loki held poseidon back.

"Stop hurting them gloxinia.." m/n cried, no one could see him only gloxinia could since he was stuck between the living and the dead but they can hear him. "But why?! He hurt you! He stole everything from you!" Gloxinia sobbed, he didn't like this unfamiliar feeling in his chest.

"I know you're mad...but don't hurt any of them, they still matter to me." M/n whispered, black marking were appearing around his body. "Gloxinia! You have to leave that body now!" M/n screamed. Gloxinia smiled "if it makes you happy..then I'll do it. Promise me one thing poseidon, I am willing to give up my soul for m/n to have a second chance of living, if you want to see him or anything then I want Loki or Shiva near by..." Gloxinias voice faded.

Poseidon didn't have anything to say, "you heard him, now follow his promise." Loki hissed, he was furious that gloxinia let him go that easily.

"What do we do? Whoever is in this body will wake up soon." Beelzebub mumbled, "we'll take him to the fairy kings forest." Thor said. Shiva gave Amara to thor and walked over to poseidon, shiva glared at him. He was still mad him for what he did.

"Are you just gonna lay there or are you gonna come apologize to him." He huffed, Loki pushed poseidon off him and flew over to thor, poseidon stood up and kept his head down.

They all stared walking towards the forest in complete silence, no one wanted to say anything. All they could do was hope m/n would return to them.