Everyone's progression, and Tenko's Arc Summary

Start from the beginning

As for the girls, well, they've also had massive glow ups. Right now, they were even more attractive. Their 'assets' have began growing over time, and they were only just 10-11 years old! They've become more beautiful and popular with the boys at school, but they weren't into boys who were only in to them for their looks. They want someone that genuinely appreciates them for who they are.

Now, for the other girls, Itsuka's group, they've also had glow ups from taking part in the training that the others got. Not just that, but Pony got better at speaking and writing in Japanese, and Kinoko broke out of her shell. Over time, people at their school didn't bully them anymore. The reasons for doing so were split between the two genders.

For the boys, they were just a bunch of simps, and didn't want to get on their bad side, which they already are. 

For the girls, they were Jealous of them for hogging all the boys' attention. They still try to bully them, but they always get thrown into a wall or knocked out.

Now, in Momo's case, she'd gotten even prettier. Just like Kinoko, she'd broken out of her shell, too. Her family was happy for her, and thanked all of her friends for helping her in doing so.

Speaking of, the Nakano Quintuplets were all sent to Asayihama High School about a year after the sports festival because Yotsuba flunked the final test, and she needed to transfer schools, and her Sisters followed her.

They all lived in the Pentagon apartment in the Aichi Prefecture, the same one that Hisashi lives in, so they're basically neighbors. They were aware of this, and were glad that they at least knew someone that lives close by.

During their time at Asayihama, their parents have had them tutored by a boy named Fuutarou Uesugi. At first, only Yotsuba wanted to study with him, and the others didn't, but as time passed, they started warming up to him, and eventually, Ichika, Nino, and Miku developed feeling for him.

As for Yotsuba and Itsuki, well, Itsuki was the first one to encounter him when they first moved to their new school, and they didn't get along very well at first, but then again, they did end up getting along over time. As for Yotsuba, she actually met Fuutarou in Kyoto when they were kids, and she'd developed feelings for him ever since.

Some time when they were at Pentagon, Itsuki and Nino ended up having a fight, and Nino had cut her hair.

Now, during their 3rd year sunrise festival, Fuutarou had confessed that he loved all 5 of the Nakano Quintuplets. And unlike the canon, they've all started going out with him.

(To be honest, I ship Fuutarou with all 5 of them, so in this, I've decided to hook him up with all five. Although, my favorites are Miku and Nino)

Their parents were pretty much alright with their relationship when they found out, and they've accepted him like he was their own son. They did, but when their real Father, Mudou found out when he visited their sunrise festival, he disagreed with it and berated Rena and Maruo for even allowing it, but luckily, Endeavor stepped in and stopped everything before it got out of hand. After that whole thing, he was thanked by the Nakanos and Momo, and then on, they were never bothered by Mudou again.

Now, I believe that it's time for the Quintuplets' quirks to be revealed.

Ichika Nakano, Quirk: Aerokinesis

Nino Nakano, Quirk: Telekinesis

Miku Nakano, Quirk: Hydrokinesis

Yotsuba Nakano, Quirk: Cryokinesis

Itsuki Nakano, Quirk: Pyrokinesis (Still lacks control, but she's trying)

As for their Mother, Rena Nakano, her quirk is actually all of these abilities, except for Telekinesis, combined. Only problem is, it's hard to control for her. At first, she wanted to become a hero, but because of her lack of control, she gave up and chose to become a teacher instead. When the Quintuplets were born, her power was split into 4, and Nino was one of those cases where she gets a quirk that is in no way related to one of her parents'.