"Get ready. You have one hour", he said and left the room.

Now, I have to get ready for those people, who are going to purchase me. My life sucks! Currently, I am the maid of my father. And now, I am going to be some sex toy for some other gangster.

Time skip - After 1 hour.

Dress

Heels

Heels

Make up

Make up

I was done getting ready. This is the best I have looked in these years. And that to for what? To be sold?!

If this is only my life then I will accept it.  Good luck Ava! Lets see where fate takes you .

With that I went out of my room . Father was siting on the couch, trembling? Wait, what? This monster is trembling? This is something. He also fears. But why?

"You ready?", he asked and turned to see me . Beads of sweat all over his face. I just nodded.

"Great, they will be here any minute. Behave. Okay?", he said.

I just nodded my head in response. And went to kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I was nervous and scared as hell. Who would be those people? They would surely be gangsters like him. I gulped down two glasses of water, but still I was not feeling any better.

Ding Dong!!!

Just then the bell rang. My dad rushed to open the door. I started to tremble. Tears filled my eyes.what would happen to me? I don't want to go! No matter how much I convince myself that I can do it, in reality I can't. I am a very coward person! Please, someone save me.

"Where is the good?", I heard a voice saying. I was terrified, hearing him call me a good. I am just a good to him. He will probably use me as sex toy or put me in an auction. I was getting dangerous aura from them.

"She is here.... I am calling her", my dad said.

"Fast, we don't have much time" the man said.

"Avaaa", my dad shouted.

I was crying. Trembling. I don't want to go. No, I will not go. Please god no.

"Avaaa", he again shouted in a louder voice.

"Wait a minute. I will get her. ", my dad said to the man.

He came to the kitchen. "Bitch I am calling you, don't you hear me?", he asked angered.

I was crying and shivering badly. I shook my head.

"No, you have to go, I don't have any other option", he said and dragged me out.

I saw 3 well built men standing there.

"Oh the good is nice, boss will be very happy",one of them said.

Dad pushed me infront of them. I was crying and shivering badly. The guys were checking me out. I was feeling disgusted. One of them came forward and grabbed my hand. He started to drag me. I was struggling in his grip.

"Ohh seems like a feisty one ", he said with a smirk plastered on his face. He looked at other guy hinting something.

Few seconds later, i felt a sting on my neck and everything blacked out.

I woke up with a slight headache. I was tied on a chair. I squinted my eyes to get a better view of my surrounding. The whole room was dim lighted ,with only a fluorescent at the far corner of the room. The whole room was empty. No window . No table . No bed. Just this chair on which i was tied and a door.

Where am I? Where are those men? How long was I passed out? Did they do something to me? All these questions flooded my mind.

After some time, the door opened revealing a dark figure. His face was not visible due to the less lighting. He started coming towards me with slow steps.

As soon as he came closer, his face was clearly visible. No this can't be. This is not real. I blinked my eyes multiple times , to see if what i was seeing was true.No,

ALDRIC!!!?

***