"Yessir" she hung up then walked away towards the gym to meet couch Bumi "hey uncle B"

"Korra!" He smiled at the tan girl who always came early to his class

"How's everything?" She asked as she placed her bag on the bench.

"Good, my new nephew is due next week" he smiled "We're going to do a small gathering to meet the baby, and I was wondering if you want to show up, I mean I know you have some classes with Jinora and Pema already claimed you as her child" he laughed and Korra said that she'll think about it making her way to the locker room

Minutes later kids started to make their way into the locker but Korra was already dressed and out on the bleachers waiting for Bumi to start the class. She saw Asami and Kuvira come out the locker room laughing but she noticed Asami didn't change her clothes, then right when Asami brushed her hair behind her ear her sleeve fell just a bit but enough for Korra to see her bruised wrist. Korra's protective state came in out of no where, she didn't even realize how protective she was of Asami till now.

Korra walked up to Asami taking her hand not trying to grab her wrist and pulled her straight to the locker room. "Hey what are you doing?" Asami questioned but Korra gently pushed her against the wall with both her hands on each side of Asami trapping her "Korra what the hell?!"

"Who did it?" Korra asked with a growl in her voice. Asami noticed how much anger filled Korra's eyes "who did what?" Asami didn't know what she was talking about

"I'm not stupid, take off your hoodie" Korra said making the girl's eyes widen. Asami didn't move and Korra was impatient she lifted Asami's sleeve not only finding a bruised wrist but another bruise on her forearm. "Korra stop!" Asami pushed Korra off of her and pulled her sleeve down.

"What's going on in here?" Kuvira said coming inside the room ready to attack Korra if she had to. Asami could feel the tension between the two "nothing just leave" Asami spoke in a calm voice

"But-"

"She told you to leave" Korra interrupted Kuvira. The earth bender was not having it, she grabbed Korra by the shirt pulling her a little up to make their eyes meet "calm down there, I'd play nice if I were you" Korra said with a smirk "I just so happen to be your crush's little bestie"

"Oh so now you claim to have friends?" Kuvira said through her clenched teeth

"Get your hands off me" Korra eyes looked like if she was ready to kill something

"Don't get anywhere near my girlfriend anymore I don't care if your her best friend"

"Girlfriend? Please if she was your girlfriend she wouldn't have kis-"

"Enough! Kuvira let her go and leave!" Asami demanded making Kuvira angry "fine" Kuvira grunted the pushed Korra against the wall and left.

Asami looked at Korra who was looking down at herself "what's your problem?!"

"What's yours?! Now you're hiding stuff from me?" Korra felt as if Asami betrayed her

"I'm not hiding anything from you!" Asami claimed

The buzzer went off which meant everyone was supposed to be out the locker room and on the court. Korra put her hands in her pockets of her basketball shorts and started to walk out "I know what it's like to live in a hoodie and pants during a hot day, I have Kuvira and her little buddies to thank for that" Korra finally said and officially left Asami alone in the locker room.

Asami was left there in her thoughts. How can Korra almost tell Kuvira about the kiss? Why would Korra say such things?

Asami walked out the locker room joining the class as Bumi said their plan for today "alright class, basketball starts today" he announced then explained the rules once he did he picked the teams based on athleticism "there'll be 4 teams five, first two teams play" he said then took out his list "Korra you're on team 1, Kuvira on team 2, Mako 1, Iroh 2, Asami 1, Jinora 2, Kai 1, Tahno 2, Opal 1, Bolin 2" he said and the kids divided "Korra and Kuvira of course are the team captains, you may choose where each player plays"