"Time! It's important to keep track of isn't it?" Dale asked with a smile. "The days at least. Don't ya think?" He asked. Gesturing to Spence. He laughed a bit. "Back me up here!" He said.

"Well the whole concept of time was man made and coincidentally lines up with the tick of our brains so scientifically speaking permanently losing track of time would be like losing some of your mind." Spencer said.

"See? Important!" Dale exclaimed. "I like, I like what father said to son when he gave him a watch. That had been handed down through generations. He said. I give you a mausoleum, all open design. Which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my fathers before me. I give it to you, not so that you may remember time, but that you may forget it. For a moment, now and then. And not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it." He said. Spencer smiled. The old man was growing on him.

"You are so weird." Amy said. After a long silence. The group laughed. "Ya know Spencer. I heard you have quite the brain and I was wondering when we get to see it in action?" Dale said after a bit. Spencer smiled shyly and played with Henry's hand.

"Yeah show us!" Carl exclaimed softly.

"Ok I guess." Spencer looked around. "I can remember almost every conversation I've had in the last three days." He said. Shane rolled his eyes. "Yeah but can you prove it." He said. Obviously not believing him. "Sure." Spencer replied.

He started pointing to people.

"Talk to me Dale.-Shane
Can't tell yet-dale
It's definitely coming toward us-Rossi
Is it them are they back?-amy
I'll be damned-Dale
What is it?-shane
Stolen car is my guess!-dale"

Spencer said. Only doing a small portion of the dialogue. The group looked surprised. And spencer ducked his head a bit.

"Wow, that was pretty damn impressive." Dale said. Spencer smiled but stopped when shane scoffed a bit. "Show of." He whispered quietly. Spencer got real shy again and Rossi wouldn't have it.

"Man oh man, the number of cases this kid solved is astonishing, he's like a one person team always thinking 10 steps ahead!" He said. "He solved a few cases in a matter of minutes. The longest part was actually catching the ansub." Hotch added.

Amy stood up. "Where are you going?" Andrea asked. "To the bathroom. I have to pee, jeez you try to be discrete." She said. The group laughed a little again. They where stopped by a scream and soon all they could see was rotting flesh. Reid helped get the kids to the RV and quickly shot the walker that was now biting amys neck.

They both fell to the ground and he shoved the kids through the door. Then once all six big kids where inside he handed Henry to jack and told them to stay low. Quickly he locked the door and ran across the clearing. He was trying to draw the walkers away from the others. He managed to kill three of the four that where following him.

However before he could shoot the fourth he felt something grab his ankle. He fell onto his back and was trying to get the walker off of his ankle when the other fell on top of him. Right as the walkers teeth started to get close it fell limp and the other walker was kicked off of him.

He quickly pushed the body off of himself and grabbed the offered hand. He didn't have much time to look at who the hand belonged to as he dodged and shot at the walkers closing in around them. He watched the walkers knawing at the people around him and let out a small sob. Only to feel a hand on his shoulder.

He spun around quickly and only relaxed slightly when he saw it was Daryl. "Hey man, I know it's a lot right now but I need you with me." He said. His hand was cupping the side of Spencer's neck. Trying to ground him.

"Are you with me?" Daryl asked. Spencer nodded. And they started shooting again.

And then it was quiet. All except for the sobs. Spencer slowly limped to the rv and wrapped his arms around jack and Henry. He let jack run to Hotch and quickly followed after. Clutching Henry to his chest. They all fell to their knees and let out a few tears. Jack was sobbing in his fathers arms and soon the whole team was hugging.

It was only a few hours later when he found himself sat down in Daryls truck. Daryl himself was kneeling by the open door and doing his best to treat Spencers sprained ankle.

He had grabbed some cloth that he made into a bandage and was surprisingly very careful when handling Spencers ankle. Spencer himself was holding a sleeping baby and looking down at the man treating him.

"Thank you Daryl." Spencer said. Daryl kept his eyes on Spencer's foot. "What for?" He asked. "A lot of things." Spencer replied. "Ain't nothin' to it." Daryl said with a slight shrug. "But it still helped. So I really appreciate it." Spencer explained. Daryl finished tying the cloth and carefully slid Spencer's shoe back on.

He then stood. "You need stay here for a bit. Get some sleep or somethin'. You look like shit and your kids waking up." Daryl said. Spencer nodded. He hated feeling useless. And Daryl seemed to notice.

"I'll tell you when they start arguing bout' where we're gonna go. Your pretty smart about that kind of shit." Daryl said softly. "Now keep your ass sat down and do whatever you do to make yourself feel better. I'm gonna go drag around some dead bodies." Daryl said. He then walked away.

Spencer sat back in the truck and closed the door to help keep Henry warm. He gazed at the baby sleeping in his arms. It had been a stressful night. He held the baby close to his chest and didn't do much to stop him from crying.

Spencer sat there holding the baby close to his chest. "I know buddy, I miss her too." Spencer whispered. Seconds later he felt the burn of tears in his eyes. And the memories of all he lost suddenly became to much.

What was unknown to him was the pained gaze of a certain archer. He just stared at the sight of the two crying and sighed. He didn't know what to do. And Morgan noticed.

"Hey man, we got enough help out here. I don't think he has enough help in there though. So go comfort him. He trusts you." Morgan said. Nudging the man towards the truck. "Will he really be ok with it?" Daryl asked. Still trying to maintain his gruffness. "I really do." Morgan said sincerely. "Just, ya know, don't fuck it up. If you do I'll hurt you." Morgan said with a smirk. The man sighed.

Daryl walked up to the door slowly and nocked on the window. Spencer shot up and panickedly wiped the tears from his eyes.

He turned slightly and cracked the door open for Daryl. "Hey." He greeted quietly.

"Hey." Daryl responded. There was a bit of a silence before Daryl decided to scoot in. Spencer quickly made space for him and within seconds Spencer felt strong arms wrap around his shoulders. His head made contact with a strong chest and the food gates opened. Daryl just held him togeather.

( yesssss, extra long chapter! Feel free to comment! I love knowing what you think!❤️)