"I dont fuck losers"

Start from the beginning

We all were split in two teams red and black,
Black consisted of:
Me
Miguel
Tory
Rickenburger
Douchebag
Burt,
Mike

Red consisted of:
Hawk
Aisha
Jake
Ryan
Ginger twin#1
And miles

"Gentleman,ladies, welcome to coyote creek.
you've been split into two teams. Red and black. The goal is to capture as many headbands as possible from the other side. Today the people across from you are not your friends." Tory and I looked at Aisha.

"Theyre not your brothers."

"They're the enemies"

"Last team standing- wins."

"How'd we get the headbands?" Miguel asked

"By any means possible-" "use your judgment.
This is just a training exercise." My dad cut off kresse. "Correct, but remember,this is your life, you lose it, you die." We all look at each other before chubs ran up.

"Hey guys sorry I'm late. Traffic on the 118 was a real bitch. Put coyote creek in the nav, nothing came up." "What have you done to yourself?" My dad asked "Seriously dude you look like the cracker version of mc hammer"

"Oh, the..yeah, you know what, i just decided to flip the script, hawk-style.respect. Heretofore you can refer to me...as stingray" i snorted as the grown man stroked his braided beard and hawk look at him in disgust.

"Oh god, losers following losers." I snorted out trying not to laugh as hawk looked at me upset.

"Yeah,alright, chubs. He's on your team." My dad said to kresse.

"Terrific"

We all split off but before than hawk approached me. "Remember what you said earlier about not fucking losers? If i win today, you know what I'm gonna want as a prize" "I'm a person not a prize asshole." I scoffed and ran into the woods to find people to beat up.

________________________________

I ended up beating the shit out of ginger#1 and jake. I was walking around a bit before i heard someone scream somewhere behind me. I turned around to see hawk attack ass face and take his head band. I walked closer and hid behind a tree.

"What the hell man?!" "Sorry ass face.today, your the enemy. That Makes five kills." I watched closer as he pulled something from his shirt. "Guess i earned my Medal of Honor"

WHAT.THE. FU-

"Jerk" i heard someone say next to me and turned to see Miguel. "Yeah, i know. He said he has 5 already." "Wich makes us the last two." I nodded as he went to follow hawk and I followed them staying hidden behind the trees.

"Finally, a worthy opponent." "So you're the one that trashed miyagi-do." "They're the enemy.i had to put them in their place." "So that means you had to trash their dojo and steal the medal of honor?!" "What do you care? Just cause you have a thing for sam doesnt mean i have to go soft." "Im not soft. And this isnt about her." "Nah. Sure it isnt." "Imagine if kiara found out you took that medal, that would crush her soul. Especially since she used to think so highly of you, I thought you wanted her back?" " like ive said before, what my girl doesnt know wont hurt her" "yeah, but shes not your girl anymore is she? Shes landons now."

I watched them argue from my spot behind the tree.

"You want the medal so bad? Come and take it" hawk said provoking miguel. They both took their stances and hawk ran at Miguel attempting to kick his face but miguel blocked both kicks. They went back and forth trying to hurt eachother till miguel kneed hawk in the stomach and flipped him on the floor. Miguel punched him in the stomach but hawk grabbed him and threw him at the tree and tried to kick his head but Miguel dodged it and elbowed his face and flipped him to the ground again. While hawk was on the ground miguel snatched the headband and the medal.