16 || Bridge Trip

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"Thomas?" Amber calls the unconscious boy as he was lay down on a couch while the others stared at Jorge punch answers out of Marcus.

She saw him look around nay be very confused as to where was he? "Son of a bitch!" Jorge slapped Marcus cursing him too and Amber closed her eyes not really liking how they were getting the answers.

He did deserve it but she just didn't want to be there. Thomas nodded at her worried features and got up walking over to the others.

"I'm sorry but you may have to believe me" Marcus says blood dripping and drying on his face with an already swollen eye.

"Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" the man said already tired of all this questioning.

Amber fiddled with the locket.

"Wait this is Marcus?" Thomas asks amused that it was the guy that told him he wasn't Marcus. Amber thought that was a smooth yet not fun trick.

Marcus giggled. "The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation-Ah!" he groaned when his head was pulled back by the hair.

"I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me and I'll make you a deal. You can come with us" Jorge negotiates with someone that seemed pretty gone to Amber.

He giggles again. The brunette didn't like that laugh, it seemed like someone crazy. "I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal" the girl's eyebrow raise. "You're the one who taught me, "Never miss an opportunity" "

Aris day down beside his sister as he listened in also a puzzled look on his face. His and Amber's didn't have similar features. No more than lips and eye color that's it. No face features or anything else. You wouldn't think they were siblings at all if it wasn't for how they never separated and say they were blood.

"What's he talking about?" Newt asked.

"I'm talking about supply and demand" Marcus tells them. "WICKED wants all the immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in, they get drunk, they have a good time. And then later, WICKED comes in they separate the weak from the strong" he giggled again.

"Why?" Amber says and he turns to her his bloody smile making her disgusted.

"Why not?" he gives her a more intense look. "You'd be great for a trade" Amber gulped. Marcus confusing her and others.

"Why?" Aris asked protectively over his sister putting an arm over her shoulders.

He laughs shaking his head. "Why not?"