15 || It Was Bound To Happen

-3rd person's P.O.V-

Amber never thought that she had to leave Thomas or be forced to. She didn't like the idea of leaving behind the guy that got her away from WICKED and Cranks. Saving her too.

Not when she's started to feel for him and falling for him. Or that's what she thinks. Not knowing what loving someone was making it difficult for her to think she was falling in love with him.

She couldn't remember it and the only type of love she's felt is towards her brother. "Hey, he will find us" Newt says as he says the frown on the girl's faces. Do to his limp he was always behind in groups. Sometimes it made it difficult for him to keep up.

Amber was sad about Thomas that she kept lacking in going at the others speed and just looked at the ground feeling like she should've stayed and waited for him.

He said he was right behind her but he never did came after her. Newt could see that she was upset at Jorge mostly for having them keep going.

But if they hadn't then WICKED or the bombs could have caught up with them.

So here they were walking between buildings to get to Marcus or something like that. She hadn't payed much attention to whatever he was talking about when he explained the plan furthermore.

The guy with an accent looked at her and smiled. He could see that Amber and Thomas had a connection. Different than the one he had with Teresa when she arrived to the Glade.

They had a connection that the rest could clearly see. And Newt thought that this may be good for both of them.

"How do you know that? The building crashed down" she sighs watching the shattered and terrifying buildings.

Newt chuckled. "Eh that won't stop Thomas. And by how Brenda looks it seems they'd be a great survival team" Amber unconsciously scowl at that.

"Yeah well I still don't trust these two" her huff cleared the bets that him and Frypan along with Minho had on them.

They didn't know what to bet on but when one won then they'd seal it. "Come on now, we've got to find this Marcus guy" he says already considering her a friend to swing his arm over her shoulders.

Amber smiled at him seeing Newt was a very sweet guy who of what she's seen did not deserve the life he's gotten. He seemed to stick all their friends

"Who is this guy? Other than tell us where the Right Arms is. If that even exists" she didn't know to believe now if the Right Arm was real.

When she saw how those people lived back at where she met Brenda and Jorge she started to ask herself that if they help teenagers. Why not do the same with those outside of WICKED.