07 || Footprints

-Amber's P.O.V-

We ran until we stopped because of the ginormous door. Thomas let go of my hand and went to grab the handle as he twisted it the door made a loud sound and wind came inside making me cover my eyes because of the sand.

"Come, come on" said Thomas motioning for everyone to go out before they could catch us.

I ran past the door still covering my eyes from sand getting in them. I felt someone grab my shoulders and cover me from the sand as we ran. I looked up to see Thomas and for some reason this made me smile. We ran as fast as we could up a sand mountain i struggled a little because of the wind but made it with Thomas's help.

I looked back to see WICKED people going out with flashlights looking for us but we were far. But as i looked again i saw some getting on a motorcycle making them easier to catch up with us, Thomas seemed to notice too. "Go, go will lose them in the storm" he said and held my hand tighter so i wouldn't fall downhill.

We ran and lay on a mountain so they wouldn't see us. "Go, go stay low" said Thomas motioning for them to follow us.

That girl Teresa ran upfront from us almost tripping. "Teresa don't go too far we gotta stay together" said Newt beside me. Teresa lean on some kind of window of a abandoned building so she wouldn't fall.

As we ran i stopped on a broken window and looked at it inside seeing no other option i went in. "Wait Amber" "Amber no" i heard Thomas and Aris yell over the strong wind. I looked back at them. "Come on let's go" i said going more deep inside.

As i looked around i saw a lot of burnt and ruined stuff. "Get inside" i heard Thomas yell to the others. "Amber wait" i heard Aris as he caught up to me. As they all came down Minho took out a flashlight and turned it on giving some light to the room.

"Are you okay?" asked Thomas coming beside me. "Yeah" i said smiling at him. Minho pointed around the room where there was wood clothes all around the flood he then looked at us breathing heavily.

"Where the hell are we?" he asked. "Some looking building" i said looking around. "We gotta go" said Thomas not caring about the question and motioned for us to follow.

"No" said Teresa. "Look we gotta go-" tried Thomas again. "Thomas stop," said Teresa again but a little more loudly. "Tell me what's going on?" she asked still not knowing what's happening. I just woke up like her and i guessed what was happening already.

Thomas walked over to her breathing heavily too. "It's WICKED. It's WICKED they lied to us we never escaped me and Aris found bodies to many to count" he said in a worried tone.