Bakugo snorted, "When we get out of here, I'm defiantly beating that fucking challenge. But for now, let's get rid of the K guy."

*

Shoto ran off ahead of everyone, with his phone right next to his ear, "Fuyumi? Is Natsuo with you as well. Oh thank goodness! Look, whatever you do, don't turn on any electronics. No television, no phone, no gaming system from here on out. I think you guys can still use the lights before the attack hits."

"Attack! What attack? What's going on, Shoto?"

"Fuyumi. Trust me when I say I love you and Natsuo. I don't want anything to happen to you two. There will be an attack of a virus soon that will overtake Japan if we can't get it under control in time. Just go to sleep early or stay on alert. But whatever you do, don't look at anything that can be hacked into basically."

Fuyumi agreed softly, "Okay, Okay."

"Shoto, will you be okay out there? Why can't you come home too? I don't want to lose you either!" Natsuo's worried voice came through the phone.

"I'll be safe. I need to look after the innocents that have no idea what's going to happen.i will see you two soon. Save the cold soba from lunch for me, okay?" Shoto's voice tried to remain steady as he reassured his family. His mother's form was over his shoulder the entire time, trying to provide him comfort by just being by his side.

"We will both see you soon, Shoto. I love you,"

"Love you, little bro! Don't get hurt out there!" Natsuo yelled through the phone, making Shoto chuckle.

"Love you both. Goodbye," Shoto said before hanging up the phone. He focused ahead on his journey as he contacted everyone he knew while making his way to the Endeavor Agency.

Meanwhile Pinky and Cellophane had already managed to get back to their agency to discuss an emergency tv broadcast before 20:00 would hit. Within minutes, they were already setting up what was needed to make an emergency message to all of the nation. Chargebolt has already told every contact he had like his old classmates, old teachers, sidekicks, mentors, retired pro heroes and other heroes that he snagged a phone number from. Shinso made contact with the underground heroes through his burner phone, contacting Eraserhead first so he could get the message out faster.

Back at the bar, Bakugo and Izuku called their parents to tell them about the warning. Inko sounded very worried while Mitsuki's first response was to ask if it was a joke that Katsuki was trying to pull on her. But by the tone of his voice, Mitsuki learned really quick that he wasn't fucking around

*

By the time of 19:42, the message went out on all television stations.

"Emergency message ti anyone listening. A cyberattacking virus will strike Japan at exactly 20:00 from several reliable sources. Please citizens of Japan, heed this warning. Don't use any electronics from this point on to protect yourself. If at any time, you see a letter pop up onto a screen, do not read it. Look away unless you want to endanger yourself and others."

Dabi craned his neck up from the deserted bar around him in the seediest part of town. He knocked back a glass of whiskey before looking down at his hands.

"All worked up about a stupid cyber virus," Dabi states, raising his hand up. With a flourish of blue flame, he destroyed the television hanging above the bar that was providing him the only entertainment he had. The television burned from the intense heat before falling to the ground hard.

"At least the electronics can make for an electric kindling for my flames," Dabi joked, stealing a handful of peanuts from the bucket in front of him. With no one else there, he was all alone. All alone at the same place the League used to hang out before All Might's big fight and retirement. Dabi's blue flames burning the tv proved to be an almost sad campfire in the old abandoned bar.