Marinette slowly nodded.

"I love you Marinette, I really do. You have been the best Ladybug holder I've had in a long time, but I just want to make sure that you know your behavior towards Adrien has absolutely gotten out of your control and that you could possibly get locked up one day if you continue going down this destructive path," Tikki gently patted her owner on the back, "Maybe talking to someone that isn't me or your friends could possibly help you out in the long run. After all, your mental health is very important!"

Marinette nodded as she slowly sat up, "Thank you, Tikki. Maybe this whole....therapy...thing won't be so bad after all..."

Tikki smiled a bit, "You never know if you don't try."

"Yeah...I think I'll do just that tomorrow.."

The car ride over to the doctor has been a long and gloomy one. Neither Sabine or Marinette had spoken, only the sounds of traffic and the wind hitting up against the car were the only noises that surrounded them.

Marinette has been slightly dreading this day for the past couple of hours. She never was one to speak about her personal problems to anyone, or well anything that isn't Adrien and occasionally Lila related...The only reasons why she's even doing this in the first place was because she wants to prove to her parents that she doesn't have an obsession with Adrien and to try this out for Tikki.

Eventually the duo had made it to the hospital, Sabine pulling into a nearby parking space and putting her black Subaru Forester on park. Donning a pink sundress with black polkadots, her usual crossbody purse, and some beige sandals, Marinette unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car with Sabine.

The two were greeted at the front desk by a man wearing blue scrubs and a lanyard with his ID on it, asking for their identification and the reason as to why they're here. Sabine told the man that they were here to see Mary-Jane Gardner. Marinette just stood in the background with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Come," the man motioned for the two to follow him, "I'll show you the way to Ms. Gardner's office."

The three walked down a barrage of different hallways, some leading to hospital rooms and the occasional storage area. Eventually the man stopped and stood at the front of a door, "Here you guys go."

Sabine nodded with a small smile on her face, "Thank you very much."

The man nodded back, "No problem! I hope your daughter gets better soon."

"I honestly hope she does too.." Sabine looked at her daughter with a concern expression on her face. She hoped that if Marinette had someone to talk to and explain to her why what she was doing is wrong, then maybe Marinette will stop this path of destruction and go back to being just a normal teenager....Well as close as she's going to get to being normal...

Sabine gently knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there. A few moments later, a woman in her mid twenties with half pink, half black hair opened the door.

"Oh, you must be Sabine and Marinette Dupain-Cheng? It's a pleasure to meet you both! Come on in, get seated, and I'll be with you both in a bit!" The woman motioned for the two to come in before closing the door behind her.