"No, I still beg to differ," he laughed and stirred the soup, while the younger furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean? Mine is big!" he came closer to the older, who was still giggling. "Do you want me to show you? I will."

"You can, but I don't have a microscope with me, so I probably won't see anything," Jin continued to giggle and Namjoon wrapped his hands around his neck and started tickling him.

"Oh Lord, you spend too much time around Yoongi," the younger rolled his eyes. "You will say something different when I stuff your ass like it's a turkey on Thanksgiving."

Jin began to laugh even louder, tears building in his eyes. He felt like he could not breathe.

"I'm sorry, what? Stuff me like a turkey?"

Namjoon smiled. "I'm glad that my statement made you laugh. But now, honey, I am hungry and I'd like my soup."

Jin rolled his eyes. "You can also warm it up yourself, you know."

"You know that kitchen and I are not friends. I'd probably hurt myself and I'm sure you don't want that," Namjoon made puppy eyes at him.

"You are such a manipulative dick," Jin stirred the soup and the other chuckled.

"You love me though," he teased the older.

"Well, right now I am not really sure," Jin smiled a little.

"Ouch, that hurt," Namjoon pouted and giggled, watching his lover pour the soup in a bowl. He handed it to the younger, who sat down.

"Also, Jackson texted me today."

"Oh really?" Jin sat down beside him, watching him eat. "What did he say?"

"He always asks me if Bubble is already here. As if I don't plan to let him know when that happens."

Jin smiled a little. "Well, then say hi to him for me next time you guys talk. And that reminds me we still didn't choose the name."

"That's true, but I'm sure we still have some time."

Jin nodded.

"It's so delicious, love," he smiled, finishing.

"Do you want more?" The older asked but the latter shook his head.

"Maybe just dessert?"

Jin took the bowl, shaking his head. "Why are you so horny today?"

"Do you want me to stop? Does it make you uncomfortable?"

The older put the bowl in the dishwasher and looked at the other. "No, it's fine, just asking."

Namjoon came closer and hugged him, his hands travelling to his butt, which he cupped.

"Oh, you got thicker."

"What? I am fat?" Jin pulled away, slightly hurt by the latter's words. Namjoon quickly shook his head.

"No, of course. I didn't mean it this way. You exercise daily so your butt got nicely round, and you built a strong muscle there."

"Okay, okay," Jin made his eyes smaller in suspicion. "You were awfully close to being slapped with a pan."

Namjoon kissed the latter, holding him close. He pressed him onto himself as their lips continued to dance together. Jin hugged him around his shoulders as he breathed out in contentment into the kiss. Namjoon's scent surrounded him, and his mind became hazy, the only important thing on his mind was the other man; his boyfriend.