16

June 11th 2020

I wake up really tired after having a really long day, but that doesn't stop me cause I'm finally hanging out with Billie today. I'm so excited to finally be able to spend time with the person I want to spend time with the most. 

The big ear to ear smile on my face disappears as soon as I remember myself of what's going to happen to Olivia today. I check my e-mail to see if the kidnapper updated me or something but he hasn't sent me anything. 

My plan is to fake a message to Olivia pretending that a friend of hers wants to meet up at the place she's going to get kidnapped. God I'm disgusting...

"Good morning", I tell Olivia as I find her making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Good morning. Ya like French toast?"

"Hell yeah I do"

"Great cause I made some"

I sit down at the dining table and Olivia serves me 2 French toasts. I take a bite and make a disgusted face just to tease Olivia.

"Yeah fuck off", Olivia throws a spoon at me.

"Damn I was just kidding, no need to kill me", I grab the spoon from the floor, "It's delicious"

"I know"

We finished eating our breakfast and I go to the bathroom. I lock the door and reach for Olivia's moms phone in my pocket.

ᴍᴏᴍ: ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ sᴡᴇᴇᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: ɪ'ᴍ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋғᴀsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ. ʜᴏᴡ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ʙᴛᴡ?
ᴍᴏᴍ: sʜᴇ's ᴏᴋᴀʏ. ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ʙʏ ᴀғᴛᴇʀɴᴏᴏɴ.
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴏᴍ: ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ

I grab my own phone and create a fake message to Olivia. Last night before I went to bed, I grabbed Olivia's phone and checked who her speed dials were. One of them was Gina and I think that's her best friend. I'm just gonna yolo my way through this and pretend Gina wants to meet up with Olivia today.

ɢɪɴᴀ: ʜᴇʏ ɢɪʀʟ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴇxᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜʙᴜ?
ɢɪɴᴀ: ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴀʜᴀʜ
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: ɪᴅᴋ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ᴍɪssᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs
ɢɪɴᴀ: ᴡᴇʟʟ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪғ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: ɪ'ᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ!
ɢɪɴᴀ: ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ! ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʙᴜs sᴛᴏᴘ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ 2ᴘᴍ
ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ. sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ!
ɢɪɴᴀ: sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴏɴ!

Boom pow that's how you fix that.

As soon as I leave the bathroom Olivia comes up to me.

"Hey I'm going to hang out with a friend around 2PM"

"That's cool, I'm going home now anyways"

"Thanks again for yesterday. I really really really appreciate it"

"Oh girl you've told me 6 times now. It's fineeee. No problem"

Olivia hugs me and I say my goodbye. My actual goodbye even though she has no idea.

I close the front door and take a deep breath for a moment so I can take it all in. 

After taking a moment I go downstairs to the basement and take Olivia's mom with me.