"Someone is not in a playful mood tonight." Nathan observed as we all got in bed after brushing our teeth. Nick is oddly silent, and my light touches seems to go unnoticed to him. He appeared fine just moments ago, but now he seemed occupied, and tense. I find this intriguing, and I want to find out why, but at the moment I have  just a way of lighten him up.

" I am always in the mood with you two around. " I seductively uttered each word, glancing between both.

" Aren't you tired and sore?" Nate shot back provocatively tilting his head to one side, raising his eyebrows with a smug smile.

"I am, but I know what I want, and it has nothing to do with my sore ass." I bite back just as charmly towards him, and I felt Nick shift closer trapping me between them. Not that I wanted to get untrapped

"You don't say!" Nate exclaimed as he unbuttoned his shirt. It was obvious from his satisfied grin, he knew exactly what I wanted.

"You have a very dirty mind woman,"

"You can't blame me for having these wild thoughts of you two grunting and groaning against each other as I get myself off."

" You will get exactly that." The confidence in which Nate uttered those words awakened something untamed in me. I groaned in dire need and uttered shamelessly, "I need to see you two..."

" I would hate for you to ask twice." Nick spoke up for the first time. He grabbed my neck and turned me to face him. He kissed me lightly and addressed Nate crudely. "Lose your pants and bend over that couch, she wants a show."

"I had started wondering if she would ever ask." Nate smirked and without wasting  any time he started stripping hastily. He left the the bed for the two-seater couch situated on the foot of the bed.

Nick took his time kissing me ardently and left me  wanting more before he joined Nate.
I felt lucky to know, that more was certainly coming.

Not taking my eye off them even for a second, I  undressed fast. It was as if I was  letting out that part of me I had locked away for six years. That freaky side that everyone has, but can only let it show with a spouse; or spouses like in my case, who do not make you question your worth to them. I had no modest whatsoever where these two are concerned, but their respect for me is unquestionable.

I must have truly been crazy thinking I could have gone forever without them. I cast away those  thoughts, and let the erotic scene  unfolding in front of me, and which would probably put kama sutra to shame captivate me.

Nick kissing his way slowly down Nate's back, is heating my body up fast. Consuming type of excitement is taking over every cell of my body.  The way his hands  are roaming on Nate's body possesively is sensual and damn hot to watch. He trails further down to his butt which he squeezes and slaps lightly on each cheek. Nate automatically lifts his hips and archs further getting in the position we all desired.

I licked my lips as Nick started preparing Nate to put up with his length. Needy sounds escaped the latter's mouth as he begged for the ultimate. Nick took his sweet time sliding in as he groaned in pleasure squeezing his eyes shut. His excitement was visible from the way his his lips parted his breathing changing.

What started as slow strokes, hands roaming here and there turned heated. Nick's pace changed, he gripped on the hips tighter, and slammed in and out, possessing the man he was fucking.

I can't tell the exact moment when I joined them, but my toy came in hardy and  soon enough I was just at the edge just like they were. Nick seemed more composed compared to Nate and I who were barely holding on. As if sensing the struggle within us, Nick picked up speed sending us over with a firm voice and he soon followed.

Despite the relief I got, I was still in need of more. I would have gone for them had they not made their way to the bed. Nate quickly pushed me on my knees, and aligned himself with me  as Nick did the same with him once again.

No further coherent words were exchanged between us, as we rode our bliss.

***********

"Some places will always feel like home."  Nick mumbled as my head rested on his Chest.

"In me you mean?" I asked for he was still deep inside me after our third round.

"That can be as well, but I meant this, the three of us together and with our daughter just a few doors away. " Nick explained seriously. Nate who is buried at my other end, tightened his arm around me, and threw his leg over mine leaning on my back.I let out a content sigh and closed my eyes .

" When did you become this wordy in sappy talks?" I asked after a small silence.

"I vowed if we ever find you again, I will express my thoughts more. We thought maybe we hadn't expressed our emotions well and that's why you left."  Nick's voice lowered at the last part and it didn't cease to trigger my shame and guilt.

"Fuck! I am sorry you had to suffer like that, I truly I am." I informed quietly

"We know, and we forgave you. It's not on intent, that the ordeal keeps getting referred to. We can't avoid the subject forever."  Nate uttered carefully.

" I understand, and I want to know what exactly happened after you discovered we were gone. I think that's where we should start reclaiming our lives."

" I agree, we will fill you in on our point of view, not today though.  For today, I just want to enjoy our family." Nate replied

" That's okay by me, as long a......"

" Don't worry, " Nick interrupted, "we will tell you everything tomorrow. I don't think Nate and I want you drilling the shit out of us, if we delay any longer,  which you are likely to do sooner or later. " I laughed remembering how afraid they used to be of my drilling. "We haven't forgotten how good you are at it."

" Glad you remember."

" Who can forget the badass lieutenant Klain?  I bet everyone in our squad remembers you to date; even if it's just when they need to question someone."

"If you put it like that, I do sound like a legend."  I winked gleefully

"That you are, Jessica." Nate announced confidently