Part 2

I looked inside the family room and felt like an intruder. Everyone was in high spirits... Alina was chatting her life away cheerfully, basking in the attention her dads were giving. She had missed them and showing off her accomplishments, was her way of making up for the lost time. Nick and Nate didn't seem to mind though. They gave her their undivided attention.

I made my way to a lone couch, sat and just stared at the tv which they had abandoned hours ago. I felt grateful they hadn't started with questions in front of Alina which gave me sometime to gather my thoughts.
I couldn't stop myself from stealing glances at them from time to time though.

Without the disguises, my men looked good. Six years has done justice to their looks.
I salivated thinking how those bodies would feel against mine. It has been long.

Nathan felt my stare on them, looked up, smiled at me, winked, and went back  listening to whatever Alina was spewing.

That wink did things in my lower abdomen. I felt like a zoo had erupted in my stomach and excitement had me wanting more. I shook my head in disbelief, even after all those years they still have effect on me.

Memories from our military days came back crushing in...

" Jessica Klain, "

" Not now Brown," I hissed watching  as Nicholas took a seat beside me. I was lying on my back on one the benches looking up at nothing in particular.

" You seem unoccupied," he shot back " unless of course you are into astronomy now... " the  mockery in his words couldn't be disguised. I had a one-night encounter with him and he didn't seem to take a hint.

"I told you I am not interested," I rasped exasperatedly.

"Really?"

"Yes, really!" My voice raised in frustration. He stood and hovered over me,

" Jess..." He groaned shaking his head in disbelief, "these taunt nipples tells me otherwise." The smug bastard murmured, glazing over my breast lightly with his large palm.
I swatted his hand finding his cockiness really sexy but it also made me want to strangle him.

"Jerk," I grumbled under my breath sitting upright .

" Me? " he pretended to think on it for a while and I realized what a mistake it had been on my part. Calling him names only interested the bastard more. "I love your new nickname for me," he claimed cheekily. "I can be anything for you," he leaned to whisper in my ear lowering  his voice huskily. His breath fanned my exposed skin leaving goosebumps in it's wake. "Anything, you name it."

I could have gladly committed murder, if his buddy Nathan hadn't walked in, looking all sweaty, slick and hot as hell. He suprised me by grabbing Nick by the neck and kissing him right there in front of me. I didn't plan on it but that simple gesture  turned me on, like really turned me on!

Let's just say that, days later Nick got his wish. The only  difference was, I was sandwiched between him and his buddy. And  ever since, we never missed a chance of screwing each other on every mission. My pregnancy came as news and I never expected much from them seeing I wasn't sure who really scored. I remember suggesting a DNA test but they claimed they didn't care about that. They both wanted to be her fathers. That's was the official start of our relationship.

We all resigned from the military shortly after and I became a full-time mom. Nathan joined politics, and Nick insisted on being his bodyguard. We had amazing five years together, the best five years of my life. If only Nathan had chosen a different career path.