!! IMPORTANT !!

Hey, so this is very important, the response to this will decide whether this story goes on or not.

So, first of all, I appreciate all the people that are reading it and interacting with it. I surf you guys make me so damn happy.

And then I want to say that I have lost all motivation, whatsoever to write this book, and to continue this story I will require some of it. It's not like I don't know what to write... I do have inspiration and ideas but my motivation has gone down to zero.

I am really sorry to be doing this, it hurts me because I really don't want to abandon this fanfic because I love teen wolf and you guys, but I can't bring myself to write more. There are almost no comments whatsoever. No votes apart from the two generous people that do vote for it and comment too, I love you guys.

Anyway, so the important stuff.

I am going to write two things, comment on the one that you want. I will judge them on the basis of views and how many people reacted accordingly. So like I will count 2 views as a single person to avoid depression lmao. Anyway.

So here goes.

Do you want me to continue?? And why?

• Yes

• No

Comment respectively,

I stg I had the whole story planned, so if you want to there is another option. Vote for this part if you want me to briefly tell you guys what I was going to do and end this torment of a book badly.

Love you guys
Bye,
Tessa
Hope you decide what is right.