"Coffee has much caffeine enough to raise my heartbeat."

"And?"

"Increased heartbeat, and my body thinks it is all worked up or something, then adrenaline and you know I became fully awake and... I can become dangerous." I smiled pushing the cup of coffee away. I can't be dangerous that's why I can't be fully awaken. His request for me to fully wake up is not a wish to be granted.

"Sorry." What? "I don't know." Apologizing? Was it ever in his vocabulary?

"It's not your fault, hon"

"What did you call me?"

"Nothing." My tongue slipped. I only have normal conversation with Aiyu, and my thought process is programmed with our usual endearments.

"Well I definitely heard something."

"You're imagining. Now eat that stockpile of pitiful pancakes."

"No, you should eat."

"I am not hungry, really. I can't eat." Reminded by last night, yuck. I'll definitely have my mind thinking that whatever I am eating will taste like his flesh and... gross.

"I haven't seen you eat properly. Have you been eating?" He said eating those pancakes. I watched him. Somehow satisfied.

"I do eat. When people don't throw my food." He stopped, I kinda missed my bullies. Oh good ol times. "But I do eat. I like avocadoes and mocha." My eyes not leaving him. I smelled the air, it is his scent. The scent in the cafeteria that day. I was never to tell him anything but this is bound to happen.

He furrowed his brows. Eyes clouded. Talking to his wolf.

He finished eating and offered me once again to eat but I refused, I will puke if he kept on. I have my arms on the counter, head rested on them, my head facing to my left. Drawing circles on the countertop.

My eyes were fluttering close but this time, I don't want to sleep... yet. good things.

"Thalia?"

"Hmm?" I hummed not moving.
The chair creaked and now he is sitting beside me. I forgot my better judgment and stared at him. My partner. No.. my mate. The mate who rejected me. The mate who can never untie our bond.

"I can't reject you, even if I will."

Hurt and regret in his eyes. He was affected by the sudden unleashing of my true scent. My words were puzzling but I did not dare explain.
"I did it first, i'm sorry."

Now I sat up still eyes on him.
"You're sorry because I am not a human or because you still feel the bond?"
His hand reaches for me but I backed them away.

"Ask now, I am still generous." I used my monotone voice suddenly feeling lazy. That perhaps was enough to avert his attention.

" You're a were (werewolf)?"

"Hmm..mm (yes)"

"Why did you hide it?"

"I'm a rogue." Well I am in his territory, a rogue in a pack's territory is not really perceived good, as I was told.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Now I did."

He sighed.

"You are the Alpha rogue." He said a matter of factly.

"I am no Alpha to anyone."

"But they think you are."

"They thought Damon was."

"You know him."

"Met him once, well twice, a total prick."

"You shouldn't have killed him, there are information that we can gather from him and his father might be hunting us."

I shrugged. Well he's dead and his father doesn't want him, he's better off dead.

"The deaths of the rogues and some of the Decadillon Pack, it was you."

I nod, not intending to lie.

"Why did you do that?"

I scratched my knees. I don't like explaining.

"Hmm.. they're annoying." Really, they were ... I am really annoyed at them.

"You shouldn't have done that just because you're annoyed!" He yelled. I covered my ears. My heart picked up a bit.

He silenced. Must've heard my heart beat. Ugh coffee, I shouldn't drink thy goodness.

'I'm here.' A voice from the link, the only link I have.

'About time you show up.' It's Aiyu, I told him to come if I did not say otherwise. You know for explaining purposes, he likes talking and I have seen that this is bound to happen.

'Well, can you tell this people to stand down?'

'I'll tell.'

I turned to Chase, eyes clouded. He's being informed of a stranger in the border. His brows furrowed, angry.

"Can you let my visitor in?"

"Visitor?"

"You know, the one in the border."

He did not answer.

'Can you hurry? I don't want to kill this early in the morning.' Generally, it should sound like a joke but he really will do that, if it comes to it.

"Please." I pleaded.

He nod.

Then his eyes clouded a bit.
'thank you.' Aiyu sounded annoyed.

'Welcome. Can you tell them to hurry?'

'Is there a problem? Is it happening again?'

'Yeah, but I kinda had...coffee.'

'What?! Young lady, you know what coffee does to you!' I groaned. Ee. I don't want to hear any lessons.
I blocked him.

"What?!" To Chase who is... confused maybe by my facial expressions.

"Your visitor is on his way." I nod.

"But you are NOT facing any visitor like that." I looked at my outfit. I'm basically only wearing a top. It reaches out above my knee. And i'm kinda ok with this. His scent lingers in my skin now.

"Stay here." In a flash, he's out of the kitchen, I heard several doors. I focused on my breathing, my heartbeat is making it hard to breathe. Aw. Coffee. Our days came fast, I've had you once but it might be the last.

"Here." I almost jumped. "Wear this." I took it while he went to the door. No one knocked but I know they're here. I slipped on the sweatpants. And I have to roll the waist to at least tighten the waist and have to roll the edges or I will trip on my heels.

The door opened, and I went out of the kitchen.

In a blink of an eye, I am being squeezed into a tight hug. I inhaled his scent. Calming. My heart slowly calmed from its palpitations. Calming and refreshing.
"Mine."