14

Persephone Jackson was sitting on the balcony of her room, sipping her tea while peering over to look at the backyard, where her favorite superheroes were all gathered, looking like they were in a heated argument. Her peaceful moment, however, was interrupted as the door leading to the balcony behind her was slid open.

"Princess," Loki greeted, using the nickname she earned after she beat up Thor a few months ago in a mock battle, a mischievous grin apparent on his face, like usual as he teased her. Perci scowled, but the man noticed the small smile that slipped, making him grin wider. He knew she did not really dislike the nickname. He slid down towards the chair beside the goddess as he spoke, "I'm sorry, you know that, right?"

The girl hummed, sending a reassuring smile. Persephone ended up explaining almost everything when she was asked two weeks ago. She explained how she, for no apparent reason at all, lost control and sent a tsunami, an earthquake, and several storms and it ended up destroying NYC. She also mentioned that she was about to be executed because the Gods somehow found a video on a hologram about the two together. The Avengers did not seem too mad, but, Tony did joke about how the goddess should help him build his tower again. 

But, for the man beside her, the news hit him hard. He ended up locking himself up a few days after apologizing over and over again as he cried. Yes, Loki cried as he apologized. She knew he felt really bad, because he somehow, even though indirectly, made the goddess almost got killed. Perci had already told him that it was not entirely his fault because the hologram was obviously fabricated as they only met for the first time in here, in Asgard. 

Perci also knew that Loki could tell that she had not explained everything, but he knew that she probably just was not ready, and she was thankful for him for not pressing her.

"It's fine. I'm actually thankful because I got to meet you, didn't I?" She winked, playfully. She knew she liked the guy and she just loved seeing his reactions every time she shamelessly flirted, so she continued. The blush on his pale cheeks and on his ears looked really cute, she admitted it. "Now, Mr. Handsome Face, what are you doing here?"

Loki sent a cute little pout – not really sure whether it was intentionally or not, but it did make her heart flipped uncontrolled – as he immaturely rolled his eyes. The blush seemingly staying on his features permanently. She smirked, biting her tongue before she could coo at the scene. He whined, "Stop with the flirting, Perce."

"What are you going to do with it?" She grinned.

"I'll re-do your everything with the color red," Loki smirked. Everyone knew that Persephone Jackson hated the color red. So, when she heard the statement, she could not help but to feel betrayed, even though she knew that the guy was only joking. Her grin fell and it was placed with a deep frown. She almost glared at the man.

"...Whatever." She scoffed, deepening her frown. She knew she was being immature, but nobody, nobody messed with her favorite color, which was apparent in everything she owned. She turned around, seemingly done with acknowledging the man beside her.

Loki felt guilty. He was joking but he knew he had hurt the girl. He bit his lip before reaching to reach for her hand on her lap. The girl stilled as she glared at him. But before she could utter a word, he beat her to it, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, I was just joking."

She rolled her eyes but did not snatch her hand away from his. His hand's so warm and smooth, wtf. How am I supposed to stay mad, dammit?

"Teach me magic." She blurted, catching him off guard.

"What?" Loki asked.

"Teach me magic, I said."

"I heard you the first time, princess. But, why?"

"Don't you 'princess' me, Loki. I'm mad at you." She stated, but of course, once again, a small smile slipped past her 'mad' appearance, easing Loki's uneasiness a little. He smiled, then, showing his dimples. He knew she was weak to it, and he was going to use it for his advantage.

"Okay, I'm sorry. But, why do you even want to learn magic?"

Perci shrugged. "I just felt like it, you made it look cooler than the powers I have."

"What-?"

Before Loki was able to finish his sentence, a group of five grown up men and a woman barged in, startling the two. Persephone snatched her hand back to herself as she yelped. Loki did not really show a reaction, much to the superheroes' dismays, except for a small frown as he could not feel the girl's hand on his anymore. Yes, he liked the feeling of her hand on his.

"Lovebirds!" Tony grinned, obviously proud of himself for interrupting the sexual tension which was growing between the two gods.

"What do you want, guys?" Perci asked, masking the slight disappointment that was growing inside her stomach. She turned her head a little to the man beside her as she softly asked, "Loki, can you make six chairs appear with your magic?"

Loki nodded as he waved his hand. Suddenly and out of nowhere, six chairs appeared in the opposite of the two. He gestured the superheroes to sit as they complied. Perci then turned her attention to the man a bit before whispering, "See what I meant? You made it look cool. My powers can't do that. I want to be able to do that."

Loki shook his head, amused as he chuckled softly. He leaned in slightly before turning towards the girl beside him, he could feel his heart doing flips but brushed it off as his lips slightly grazing her ear as he whispered back, "Alright, I'll teach you, princess."

As he leaned back towards his own seat, he could feel six pair of eyes staring at him. He cocked a brow at the superheroes before crossing his arms in front of him.

"Are you guys finally together?" Natasha blurted. This caused Persephone to choke on her tea as she was trying to cover her blush with sipping her tea. Obviously, the plan backfired. She took a glance towards the man beside her to know that he, too, looked like a boiled tomato as she did not doubt that she was very red on the face.

Persephone coughed a bit before lifting her head, answering coolly, "I flirted with him, but he didn't like it." She also threw a wink at the man beside her. This time, Loki was the one who choked. She noticed that he was even redder than before. She smirked, really pleased with the mess the villain showed her. A blushing mess, that was.

Her smirk widened as she noticed the reactions she received from the adults. Natasha grinned, Clint was busy laughing his ass off, Tony and Steve were blushing, Thor widened his eyes, and Dr. Banner nodded his head with a thoughtful on his face which definitely screamed 'I approved'.

"Why did you never accept my love, sweetheart? I'm just curious, by the way." Deciding to spice it more, she asked the man beside her, smiling. Loki whipped his head towards her, wide eyes and jaw literally on the floor. His eyes moving around her face, searching god-knows-what on her face. Her smile softened. Okay, I want to die, he looks so fucking cute.

"W-What?" Was the stupid answer Loki uttered, eyes still staring straight on her own. But, almost like a bucket of ice water got dumped on him, he turned his attention towards the only other female on the room – balcony. "Wait, what do you mean finally?"

The Avengers shared a knowing look with similar grins adoring their faces. Several "He didn't know?" could be heard, overlapping one another.

"What didn't I know?" Loki asked again, tilting his head.

Persephone, seemingly forgot the other people, stared at his side profile. How could a person be this beautiful? She blinked, before widening her eyes, turning her head around and was met with several playful smirks from her friends.

"C'mon Perce, say it." Tony encouraged as the others nodded. Loki only looked at her, confused. She huffed before turning her attention to him, staring straight at his eyes.

"I like you, a lot." She answered. Her answer earned her: her friends' wider smirks, a very flustered man, and a lot of cheers.