Paint!

Today is a pleasant morning, I and Jake have stayed at Lily's place for a week.  We decided to settle in Duskwood. So, we bought a house for two persons.

       Yes, I and Jake gonna share the house. Since he is my boyfriend.

        "MC, are you ready?" I heard Lily. "Yes, in a moment" I replied. And after brushing my hair I went out of my room.

        "Sorry MC, I can't help you in your new house." Lily said apolitically. "I have sudden work in motel...." She said.

     I sighed. "It's alright, Lily. I and Jake will handle." I assured Her.  "Right Jake?" I asked him who is sitting on the sofa and working on his laptop.

     "Yes" he replied without looking from the laptop. "Then, ok. I will drop you both" Lily said.

__________________

      We arrived at our new house. Well....now our work is to paint the interior of the house! Well Lily used to help us, but she got sudden work now so we should paint the place. I guess it will be fun.

     I and Jake went inside the house, and decided to start the work.   "Jake, let's paint our room in  blue with baby pink." I said to him. "Ok..." He replied.

        "Then the kitchen should be in green." He suddenly said. I grinned at him. "Ok!" I replied him happily.

      We started to paint, and it's been 30 mins after we started to paint our room.....I got bored. I got a idea suddenly and went near Jake who is sincerely painting the baby pink colour on the wall.

        "Jake." I called him. He turned towards me only to get blue paint on his nose. I laughed after applying paint on his nose. It took a moment for Jake to realise what happened.

       "MC!" He shouted after realising. I laughed at his shock reaction. I felt something watery on my left cheek I stopped laughing and realised that Jake applied baby pink coloured paint on my cheek. I stood there in shock. He started to laugh! 

      "Jaaaaaake!" I shouted. He stopped laughing and looked at me innocently.

    I can't scold him, because he is so cute....But I can apply some more paint on his face! I smiled mischievously. 

      I took some paint in my small brush and looked at him. "MC, No!" He said after understanding what I am gonna do. I kept my mischievous smile on my face.

     I went near him, I expected him to move back. But he smirked. I can't understand his expression.

    I noticed that he took his small brush in his hand and smirked again. But I am not gonna stop this!

     I applied some paint on his cheeks, he applied some on my nose and forehead. I am not gonna give up so, I applied some on his forehead too.

      We started to play with the paint. After some round of Paint Attacks we stopped and panting heavily.

      We looked eachother and started laughing at our faces. His face and hair has some blue colour paint and my face and hair is with some baby pink colour.

     We heared someone entering the room. And we turned to look Lily. She looks shocked....

       "Aaaaaaaah" she screamed.  "Lily, Lily! It's me! MC!" I shouted. She stopped screaming and looked at us. "What the hell?!" She asked frowning.  I didn't said anything neither Jake. 

___________

      We came back to Lily's house and took a bath and we sat in sofa infront of Lily who crossed her arms and she looked angry.

      "What did you think you guys are doing?" She asked annoyed.  "Well.... painting?" I asked innocently like nothing happened.

      "Oh Yeah? Painting your hair?" She questioned looking at my hair. Yes, my hair colour is now mixed with Baby pink even after taking a bath.

      "Good question" I said and looked Jake who sat near me with hoodie over his head and looking the ground.

       "Jake?" Lily asked. Well he didn't even move. Lily gets annoyed and took his hood off from his head.

        She stood shocked. I looked at him to see his hair black with blue in some places. I can't stop laughing so, I burst into laughing.

     "You guys are really...." Lily gave up And I am still laughing at his hair. Jake looked at me and started laughing at my hair.

      "You guys. Get. Out. Of. My sight!!" Lily shouted.

______________

 A/N : hello. What do you think about this one shot and if I made some mistakes, forgive me. I will try my best to update the next episode tomorrow 💜💜