2-Dirk's confession

"Fuck that man! Where the hell is he!?" Katherine chittered looking around as she left her burger.

"Chill! So soon you want to fuck someone? Who's it ??" Christy chuckled as she ate her burger.

"Dirk." She glared at Christy after realising to what she has responded. "And I don't wanna fuck him. He's irritating me by saying sorry. Ahhh!" Katherine stood up from her chair.

"Isn't saying sorry good thing? It feels like heaven to hear that from anyone."

"Stop supporting him!"

"Heyyyyy, but you can't leave this poor burger here. Can I have yours toooo?" Christy groaned.

Katherine nodded with contempt," Just don't ask me!"

Katherine eyes fell on Dirk going into the common restroom. It was her chance to confront him, so she followed him.

The restroom was a small one with only a small washbasin and a mirror. It was only enough for 3-4 people to fit in. The washbasin was made up of porcelain which brought a royal look to the little so-called restroom.

"I'm really sorry!" He said again . Those magical words felt like rubbish to her. It was merely constant irritation to her after hearing to it from the same mouth so many times.

"If you say that again, I'll just-" Before Katherine could complete her sentence, Dirk held her waist and pushed her towards the wall which wss next to the door.

"You will do what?" Dirk smirked not removing their eye contact.

She was shocked thinking that was this the Dirk who got bullied.

Katherine could feel his breath on her and we can know that they were that close. She blushed internally and all of a sudden, his moist lips were pressed against hers.

Her juicy, soft lips were making him go mad. He could feel her perfume that was enchanting him. He had kissed many woman and slept with them but he didn't enjoy as much as having a small kiss with Katherine. Even though Katherine didn't reciprocate the kiss, it was soooo good.

Katherine on the other side was feeling wierd. Good weird. Another part of her felt wrong kissing an unknown lad.

Click.

The door opened.

"Kathy I'm going. I have classss-" Christy came in just then. She gaped at them still holding the door knob, "Uh oh! I'm-ahh-ohh-sorry. Carry on..." She winked and went away.

Katherine shrugged in amusement and she couldn't help herself but to let out a chuckle.

"Huhhh! This means forgiven. I was just waiting for this heartful smile." He left her waist.

Katherine shuffled within her feet and moved towards the door. Once she opened the door, something stopped her. It made her feel bad. She stood idol holding the door knob.

"Anything??" Dirk asked.

"It's nothing...um...yeah, actually...I'm sorry too. Shouldn't have argued."

"I'm glad that you apologised. Honestly I didn't want one, Ms....?"

"Katherine. I'm neither real Katherine Langford nor reel Katherine Pierce. Just Katherine Jonathan."

"That was an amazing introduction. Got you know your tastes already." Dirk smirked again. "Well, I'm no Dirk Nowitzki too 'coz I suck in basketball. I'm just Dirk."

《》

Next day, after Katherine entered the class, Dirk was stunned. She never looked so pretty. She wore a white frock which had royal blue velvet collar. The dress reached till her shin, which she paired with some knockout heels. He was falling for her daily. It had just been 2 weeks he met her. He hardly spoke to her but whenever they spoke, they had interesting conversations.

He was attracted to her.

There was something charming about her. Wait, was that due to her appearance? Nah, she's pretty from inside too.

During the lesson, "So most of the novels have too many deep meanings and lessons that we must connect the to our real life......" Mr.Barman explained. He taught literary research.

Dirk passed on a letter (or you could call it a chit, because it was so small) to Katherine. It read Lunch? Katherine turned back to where Dirk was sitting and nodded.

As soon as the bell rang, all of them rushed out. Food is the priority. Isn't it ?

"You go. I won't be coming today..." Katherine said to Christy.

"Lunch with Dirk huh?? Ahhaaa! What's happening? I'm watching from many days. Kisses, touches and lunches. Or should I say date?"

"Shut up! We're just friends."

"That's what they all say."

"That's what they all say." Katherine mocked her.

"Controlling your blush, huh??!"

Katherine rolled her eyes.

Sighing, Katherine looked around for Dirk. She didn't notice him as she was speaking with Christy. There she saw him. With those cruel seniors again! They were punching him in his stomach even though Dirk was protesting. Katherine gulped, mustering up her courage and strolled towards them.

"Let's go!" She held Dirk's hand and took him away.

"Hahaha! Girl is a saving you! Shame." They booed.

Walking in silence, they reached a nearby restaurant and took a table there.

"What do you want to have?" Dirk finally broke the silence. Katherine, who was deeply thinking, didn't answer.

"Kathy...?" Dirk again asked. She didn't respond again.

"Heyyy!" Dirk touched her gentle hands which were placed on the table.

"Yeah yeah! A Reuben sandwich will be okay for me. And a coke." Katherine said coming back to reality.

"I'll make that two. Waiter, 2 cokes and 2 Reuben sandwiches." Dirk gave the order.

And then there was silence again. After they got their order, they ate quietly. This time, Katherine decided to break this akward moment.

"It's been 2 weeks and they still bullying you?"

Dirk took a tissue and wiped his hands, standing up to move and so did Katherine do.

"No-no. N-Nothing. Ignore it." Dirk stammered in an attempt to hide his feelings but Katherine could clearly see tears in his eyes.

They walked back silently. Again!

Abruptly, Dirk hugged Katherine. She felt tears on her shoulders. She didn't know what to do. She never knew what to do when people cried. All she used to do was pat their back, give them some water and say it's ok but she didn't want to do that to Dirk. She wanted to protect him and comfort him.

She could feel his heartbeat rise against her chest.

"You can open up. That's the best way to feel better." Katherine tousled his hair.

"It hurts. It hurts when they insult me. It hurts when they tease me in front of you. I've never felt this. I never felt so numb. I'm not able to speak up for myself. I never got bullied. Always somebody stood with me during school and college. Friends. I do have here too. Robert, Nevin, Christy and you...but...I'm not able to fight against those seniors. I just want them to get out of this university! I'm a sore loser. You know what? They call me....Dirk, the Jerk-"
.
.
.
.
A/N- Hey lovelies! Hope you liked the chapter. Dirkerine;)
Wait for the next chapter to see Katherine's reaction and how she consoles him.
Keep supporting guys. Love you all so much......
Do vote if you liked it.

Lots of love,
felixpuella