Prologue

"What a joke" A sharp noise echoed through the dark room as Sua's head forcibly turned to the left leaving a stinging pain in her cheek.

"Oh please, we both know the only joke here is you being in denial" Sua's hands are tied behind the chair yet she shows no signs of fear. Maybe because Siyeon has always had quite an interesting hobby which is to unexpectedly take Sua somewhere or so that's what Sua likes to think.

"Denial? Oh princess" Siyeon firmly grips onto Sua's jaw seeing the awful grin plastered in the older girl's mouth. "Am I really the one who's being in denial here? Fucking other people just to get my attention, don't think I wont notice" Sua couldn't help but laugh, eyes staring right through Siyeon's dark ones.

"You're not that special so why would I want to get your attention? Such a Narcissist" Sua tauntingly says seeing that her words were getting to Siyeon. "Listen here bitch, leave me the fuck alone. You fucked my girlfriend for what? You're goddamn crazy".

Sua successfully unties the loose rope that Siyeon dreadfully tried to secure. Her Hand immediately went towards Siyeon's neck with the younger woman's back hitting the stone wall from the sudden force.

"We both know that the so-called girlfriend of yours was just there to get my attention" When Siyeon didn't respond, Sua released a giggle, head leaning towards Siyeon's ear as she whispered.

"Who's really crazy?"