14

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Okay, I know that I told my mom and everyone around me that I won't become a hero but when I discover the Anemo power I wanted to try and becoming a hero myself.

The only one who knows about me trying to be a hero was Paimon. Only her and no one else. Well... For now.

Paimon said that she would help me train but she hasn't had any clue on how to help train me. Now the good news is I could summon the Anemo power. But compared to 3 days ago when it was only a very small wind on my finger now I could summon Anemo at the size of my palm.

I keep on training it and 2 days later I finally able to unlock my elemental sight. But it didn't end up like I wanted to because my elemental sight stays active 24 hours/day.

Yup you heard it right everywhere I go there are traces of footsteps and thanks to this I could help people search for missing things, like keys, books, glasses and many more. Also thanks to this I could instantly know if someone tries to pickpocket me or to the others.

I once helped a grandma recover her missing bag. Turns out the person who stole it was pretty smart as it makes sure that the bags blend perfectly with other kinds of stuff that she has. When we find the grandma's bag it wasn't just grandma's there are thousands of branded bags in her secret room and some were old but looking bags.

Turns out the girl who stole all of those bags was jealous about people in her neighborhood. She said they keep on showing off their branded bags and the old but cheap-looking bags were from people that she hates.

The police put her in jail of course and the stolen goods were being sorted out one by one and returned to where they belong. I was praised by the police for helping them but I didn't stay longer than I need to since my little sister Paimon might rob everything in the fridge, including my dinner (f/f).

I need to figure out how to activate my Elemental sight and shut it down perfectly of my own will. Because my previous days of full of using active elemental sight starting to give me a lot of headache from all the pointers left by elemental traces.

Okay now that's all bad news right but there's some good news to it too, I managed to shut down my elemental sight from working 24 hours thanks to the all mighty stairs.

Yesterday I woke up late than normal days so I rushed out of my room and my feet slipped and you can guess what's next. My body rolls down from the tops of the stairs like a high-speed moving barrel and my head kiss the floor hard.

I could heard Paimon's laugh from the bottom of stairs but since I'm so late I ran to school as fast as I can not thinking much about it and once I'm back home the torture begin she kept teasing me about the stair incident