06

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
Finally another boring class finished "(L/n) (Y/n)" "Yes?" I look towards someone who call my name only to see a small rat wearing a... tuxedo? The heck! Couldn't be him... right? "Hey!" I shout shock "It speaks!?" "Nezu. You shouldn't talked to people like that" I look at the voice to see the 18+ hero Midnight.

Midnight smile "Darling I know you have questions but let's speak somewhere else" I look around me to see the students of my school was whispering "Isn't that Midnight?" "Yeah, what is she doing here?" "Does she know that bitch?" Great, now I'm everyone's gossip girl again

I see Midnight open the car door "Come on" I know that I shouldn't follow strangers but since Midnight is a pro hero so... but still it might be villains that use her identity but weirdly why would they want with and my instinct is even strange it tells me that I could trust this rat and this Midnight so I just nodded and go inside the car and we went somewhere.

I look at the huge H building U.A. It's my dream always to go here and become a hero. But it was crushed when I was diagnosed as Quirkless "(L/n)" "Yeah coming!" I said while following behind them as they lead towards the huge hallways towards somewhere and finally after few minutes of walking we stood in front of a room.

I read the name sign says Principal office. I see the rat I mean Nezu climb on Midnight's shoulder while Midnight open the door and we came face to face a simple room with a small desk and 2 couch on opposite sides of each other and a small counter that have a small boiling pot and many different tea packets.

I see Midnight walked towards one of the couch as Nezu jumped off from Midnight's shoulder and land perfectly on the couch Is he an acrobat rat? But then he bounces off the couch and walked towards the tea place "Sit down miss (L/n) while I make some tea" I nod then sit down as I heard Midnight speak "Well I have to go, I still have to do some teaching"

Once Midnight open the door I see another person he have somewhat like a cockatoo's head feathers "Hey there listener!" He's loud I see Midnight smile "You know who this is don't you (Y/n)?" "Yes Present Mic and I know that he have somewhat his own radio show"

Suddenly he hug me "Yay! A cultured listener!" I didn't know what to do and no offense I rather being hugged by Ikémen boy like Genshin characters. I give him a small smile "Thank you but can you" "Apologize listener. It's been so long I met with students know about me" Well compared to other heroes he was a bit weird but who am I to speak he's at least have a Quirk.

Present Mic immediately sit next to me "Since Midnight have to leave I'll be here in her stead" Nezu already bring over the tea as he didn't hesitate to pour it into the 3 cups and offer one to me as I took it while saying a small thank you and the rat smile "Hi (Y/n) I'm Nezu, the U.A. Principal"

Okay so the principal of a famous prestigious hero school is a rat? But then again I shouldn't judge people by its cover. Or perhaps I should say rat I nod my head and speak politely "Yes nice to meet you Sir" he smile "Just call me Nezu" "Okay" "You're mother and I we're friends"

Mom made friend with rat? Again with the judgement... you gotta stop that (Y/n) (L/n)! "She came here applying for you" "She did?" "Yes, do you not know about it?" I shake my head in no But what is mom thinking she knew that no one could get in U.A. without Quirk so why... "That being said we bring you here to asked some questions" Here comes....

Nezu pick up his teacup "Tell me miss (L/n) what is your Quirk?" Again with the goddamn Quirk! Goddamn it! "We asked your mother but she wouldn't tell us what it is" I don't why but my instinct tells me that he's testing me. I don't what mom and him talked about so "Hate to Appreciated it but I like to be a video game designer"

They look at me weirdly "Huh?" Present Mic smile "But being a hero is a lot more fun" I nod "Yes that's true" Present Mic ask curiously "Then why do you" "I'm not interested in heroes" I can't tell them. I can't tell them that I'm Quirkless "My passion is to be a famous video game designer so thank you for the offer and excuse me" I said while bowing down and walked out of the office.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
"Judging from her reactions is seems that she's indeed Quirkless" "Yes I could tell that as well Hizashi" "(M/n) did tell me about it as well" after some time of the silence atmosphere Present Mic finally speak "Are you going to" "It'll only make herself in danger" Hizashi know what that means but he also know that it's for the best since heroes job are dangerous and (Y/n) is also still a kid so it'll be a shame to lose person at such a young age.