07

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~
I open the front door to see that mom was already home "Mom?" She immediately stand up from the couch "Honey I heard you reject Nezu's offer why?" "Mom you know that this society already branded hero as an occupational job for those with gifts power called Quirks right?" "Yes, but"

I close the front door while speaking "Even if I did got in and if I can't do amazing things like my Quirky classmates does they'll know that I payed my way inside" "But Honey" I speak a bit strict "No mom, I'm good. I rather study technology and games. Who knows maybe Mihoyo team could hired me as one of their members so that I could helped improve Genshin Impact"

Suddenly she shout "Why are you so obsessed with that stupid game of yours?! Game do nothing but manipulating you! You've been locked up in your room and played it all day long!" I try to speak calmly "I didn't play it all day long I made time for school as well" "Oh really?" "Yeah" suddenly she shove my math, physics and biology written test results that showed on the range of 50-60.

Okay I'm not good with those stuffs especially maths and physics. Like how the hell could anyone remember the long and boring formula just to answer small problems. Mom speak with serious tone "I got a call from principal Jane said that many teachers have been complaining that you've always gone out faster than any of the students wether it's lunch break nor after school"
(A/n: Sorry if that is your name you could changed it into something else)

I don't have any friends so I always go out early to the rooftop playing Genshin on my cellphone or go home a bit faster than anyone so that I wouldn't listen to people gossiping about the only Quirkless in the school. Yes that's right of all the students inside my school I'm the only one without any Quirk.

How sweet of mom to apply me for U.A. Suddenly I remember Nezu's words "We asked your mom but she wouldn't tell us" I wonder what kind of conversations they have "You know what? Just forget your problems (Y/n) and play Genshin instead" I said while grabbing my phone and open the game.