Chapter : 1.

Sounds of Bullets and heavy breathing they were the only things that can be heard in the huge, abandoned building it was a fight between Keisters vs Shadow. Keisters was a gang most everyone knew in Seoul, but they were still second cause on first place was Shadow, if Keisters were a gang everyone knew Shadow was a gang everyone feared. No one knew who the leader of shadow was, but it was rumoured anyone who saw the leader's face would straight up die. The fight has now been going on for 5 hours.

Time skip

Both rivals were now standing face to face "Fiesco" leader of Keisters, and the leader of Shadow "Mystic" as what people referred to her as stood there both were clearly tired of the fight they just had.

"You know......today will be your........last day....so why not......reveal yourself." Fiesco said between pants.

"Well, it sure is my last day-"

"Damn who knew the so-called Mystic will be so easily defeated" Fiesco interrupted Mystic.

"-To see you" Mystic replied cockily.

"Say what?"

Mystic's reply caused some snickers in the abandoned building.

"How about we see for ourselves" Fiesco said while clenching his first.

"Okay then you asked for it" Mystic replied while getting ready to fight.

And on the cue Fiesco threw a punch but Mystic caught and tackled him from behind the knee and pulled him down on his knees, but Fiesco took out a pocketknife and stabbed Mystic in stomach but since it was not deep enough to kill her or make her faint Mystic got near him squat down.

"Since it's your last on Earth how about I let you see Satan's favourite creation Huh?" and with she took off her baseball cap and set her hair free and then she took off her mask and revealed the face worth dying for

Fiesco who was in absolute daze replied, "You are pretty".

To which the girl replied, "I know but sadly it will be the last time you see it, adios amigo" and with that she took her knife and sliced his throat.
"Wooaaah" loud cheers erupted from behind her back causing her to look back

"Guys we are legit in front of a dead body, and you are guys are cheering, I mean I know we are Mafia and stuff but still you know pay some respect to the dead you know, May God bless it's soul" said the girl who looked white like tofu.

"Come on Dahyunie didn't you see how Tzu slashed his throat it was so cool." A girl who looked like Racoon said looking at her friend in amazement.

"What do you mean by cool she literally got stabbed in stomach and you call it cool Morning". The tofu girl who was now called Dahyun looked at her friend with worried eyes and asked her "Tzu you okay".

"Yeah, unnie I am perfectly fi- "Again she was cut during mid-sentence but this time by her member.

"No, you are not Tzu you are bleeding for God's sake we have to go to hospital now" Penguin looking girl said which gained several nods from others.

"But unnie- ".

"Tzuyu-ya Mina is right you have to go to hospital" This time oldest of them all was to speak.

"But Jeongyeon unnie I am the leader I should be the one to decide" Tzuyu retaliated.
"Chou Tzuyu I am not repeating what I just said get in that god damn car right now."

"But unnie- "

"Right now, "

And with that Tzuyu walks up to the car sulking like a kid who been punished. Who would've the thought that the Mystic who was had a cold and dark aura would be sulking like a kid just because she had to go to hospital? Well, that's how Tzuyu was she could give up everything just to make sure her loved ones are safe and happy, maybe she could even give up a piece of herself.

Tzuyu's P.O.V

After a fight with that asshole, what was his name Ferry, Feressy, Ah Fiesco yeah after a fight with him here I am in the car sitting like a damn child cause my unofficial mother Jeongyeon unnie decided we must go to hospital since a got a cut on my stomach. Which I have not even checked how bad is it.

Since it is almost 2 in the morning, I decided to take my phone out and as soon as I took my phone out a photo fell out. It was a photo of me and her.
She was my safe place, she was my happiness, she was my cure, she was my other half, but I was the one who could be dangerous for her, I could be the reason for her tears, I could be her disease, I could be broken half. That is why I left her even though I know it made me dead inside.

And looking down at the photo I feel a drop of water on it. I looked up to see if it was raining but damn, I was in car.

"You are crying" A voice beside me said and it caught attention of everyone in the car.

Dammit not now please I hastily wiped my tears "No Mina Unnie it's just.... Dust yeah dust" Wow Chou Tzuyu what a great lie.

"Tzuyu-ya you were never good at lying you know, tell me what happened?" Mina unnie asked worry wrapped around her voice.

"No unnie I am-" "No you are not Tzuyu-ya we all can see" Dahyun unnie said cutting my speech.....again.

"What's with you guys cutting my speech all the time". I questioned in attempt to change the topic.

"It's her right" Momo unnie asked me suddenly damn they know me so well. When will that bloody hospital come?

"You know Tzuyu-ya they say follow your heart" Jeongyeon unnie said more like told me asked me why I am not getting her back.

"I want to but what to do if your heart is in million pieces? which piece would you follow?" Rather than replying to her I asked what I feel right now.

Judging from my question they all decided to not push the topic further which I highly appreciate to have friends who are like sisters who know me well. Apart from her they are the only one who saw me as Tzuyu not as Mystic the leader of shadow.

Another five minutes and we were about to enter hospital. Now it is time to turn into cold Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon's P.O.V

As soon as we were about to enter hospital guard stopped us by saying a good question.
"Why are you here?" Bro we have a person who legit has cut on her stomach if not here where should we take her to school and teach her to be civilised, but as a good human- wait I am a mafia, so as a cultured person yeah that's good as a cultured person I was about to answer him until another legendary answer came.

"We are here to watch a horror movie but watching your face I think we had enough of horror today. Can't you see blood or are you colour-blind" Now guess who said that, yes none other than Tzuyu.

"I am sorry" "You should be" remind me later to give her a piece of mind later but right now I need to get her treated. After we passed the guard, we went to reception desk and there happened another epic scene the nurse tried to flirt with Tzuyu with a cliché line.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven" and swear we all cringed hearing that but what came next was much more hilarious Tzuyu replied her saying "Do you see the cut on my stomach" to which the receptionist nodded "I got it while I was crawling up from hell" K.O

Damn the receptionist was so embarrassed so she just called someone most likely the doctor and said "Ms. Park there is a patient who has a cut on her stomach I'll be sending her to your room" Hmmm Ms. Park seems familiar anyways she gave us direction to her room, and we went we knocked as we heard a faint come in and we saw we all froze I-I...I recognize that person

..................................................................................................................................................................................
****

Hello everyone so how was it? Did you like it? Well even I'm amazed with this story Damn it's really something which keeping me to read again and again. Thank You Secret_Wordsmith for such a amazing story.

Don't forget to vote ,comment and follow me and Secret_Wordsmith .

Stay Safe. Take Care.