Bonus Chapter (4) - The Start to Forever (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

The doors suddenly opened before in came my future mother-inlaw who gave me a very happy looking smile.

"It's almost time to begin." She said. "Let's go Lucas. You remember what we told you to do right??"

"Yes gwamgwam. I walk to where daddy is." He answered as the others and I couldn't contain our smiles due to how cute he is in his outfit.

But then, when I turned to the side where the couch was, I saw Cindy with a small smile on her face as she sat with Lina who was holding my sleeping Xavier.

It wouldn't take a genius to know that something was really bothering her.

I had an idea on what, or more specifically who it was that might be on her mind, so maybe I should try talking with her about it.

"Cindy?? You okay??" I said as a start. Catching her attention as well as the others as they went to look at our friend with concern.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She said. "Why wouldn't I be??"

I looked at her quietly for a few seconds before turning towards the others.

"Can you guys give us a minute??" I asked.

They all agreed to my request as Eleina and Lina took my pups while mom and the rest slowly walked out of the room.

"I'll give a knock at the door when the ceremony's going to start." Mom said. Giving me a loving smile before leaving Cindy and I alone in the room.

"Tell me what's wrong Cindy." I said as I slowly got up from my seat before taking the vacant spot beside her.

"I don't know what you're talking about Madds. I told you that I'm fine." She responded. Trying to convince me by putting an assuring smile on her face.

"Does it have something to do with Mikey??" I asked and her smile immediately fell at the mention of her mate.

"N-No."

"Are you not comfortable at being partners with him in my wedding??" I asked.

"No, I..." She lets out a sigh as she went to look at me a sad expression on her face. "It's complicated."

I had a feeling that whatever was really bother her, she wasn't going to tell me anytime soon. But I knew that whatever it was, it had to do something with Mikey.

On finding out who his mate was during his last birthday, things didn't really go as smoothly as we have thought it would.

None of them have told anyone as to what their problems was and the problems between mates should stay between the two of them but if needs to be we will help them if they'll allow us to.

Cause I do believe that I speak for everyone that Mikey and Cindy are just meant to be together.

I gently placed my hand on hers in comfort before she went and gave me a thankful smile.

"Just remember that if you ever need help on anything, to never hesitate on asking any of us." I said and she gave me a slow nod.

"He really cares for you you know." I added just as a knock came from the door. I knew that it was my mom telling me that it was time, but before I did I looked back at Cindy. Giving her an assuring smile.

"I know he does. Even before he found out that you're his mate."

I slowly pulled her into a comforting hug. One which she openly accepted as I felt her tenseness slowly disappear.

"Thank you Madds." She said before gently pulling away. "Now, how about getting out of this room. Can't keep your man waiting now can you??"

Chuckling out, we both got up from the couch as we made our way out the door to see my mom waiting for me along with my father.