"Considering you were ripping my hair out and slapping my face when you were little, dancing in front of the crowd shouldn't be much of ordeal."

"I-I don't remember doing such things"

"I remember athy ripping daddy's hair when daddy is sleeping though."

"S-stop teasing me."

'You trailor!'

Like that, athy starts dancing with claude while I was standing by with felix, watching them. I can clearly see athy stepping on daddy's feet seversl time. Such a lovely father-daughter.

The dance end and claude comes toward me and we start dancing.

"Is your feet still hurt, daddy?"

"As I thought, when you touch me the pain I've disappeared."

Really? Do I have power like that?

"Maybe because my mana has high healing properties."

We have our conversation while dancing. To think, I'd given the chance to dance with claude. Should I also step on his feet and act like accident?
Never mind.

"Aren't you nervous like your sister?"

"Should I be nervous? I don't care about what the other think about me as long as it isn't daddy and sis. After all, I am daddy's daughter...hehe.."

Like that the dance ends and I couldn't step on claude's feet until the end. After the first dance of the two princesses, the other girls who turn 14 this year would dance with their patners.

Is this around the time when athy saw anastasius? Let's look for mister doggy first. I'm sure he was talking with him in the story. Ah! There is mister doggy. But where is anastasius? Black hair and eyes. Where is he? I don't see him.

While I was looking for anastasius, claude pats on our back and said to go. Is the second song already end? The third song was dance together by every girl that has their debut today.

"Daddy, thank you for being with me."

I know this lines. Athy is talking to daddy like this will be the last time they speak.

"Thank to you, I'm going to remember today as a very happy day."

"Goodbye, daddy."

I glance at claude once before following athy. I'm sorry, daddy. Because if athy said one day that she'll leave, I'll follow her. But rather than apologizing today, I'll rather thank.

"Thank you, daddy."

Like that, I follow to athy without looking back anymore. We walk toward a group of teenaged girl. During that time, I asked athy.

'Athy, did you happen to see a msn with black hair and eyes?'

'There are many people like that.'

'No, I mean, a suspicious person.'

'I didn't see anyone like that. Why did you ask?'

'It's nothing.'

So athy hasn't see anastasius yet? What is this change in story?

At that time, little did I know that starting from the debut everything from the webtoon change one by one.

"May we join this dance?"

"The pleasure is all mine."

And we start dancing with the other girls until a familar voice was heard behind me.

"The ribbon on your waist is coming undone. Should I tie it for you again?"

When I look at the source of the voice, there is a beautiful gitl with dark brown hair and blue eyes. Athy who was about to turn behind.....

 Athy who was about to turn behind

"Excuse me, lady!"

I pull jennette back before athy could step on her feet. Today, my sister is a feet stepping machine.

"Thank you, princess."

Jennette thanks me shyly.

"No, it's no problem for me. And I'm sorry for suddenly pulling you."

"It's ok. You did that to help me."

"Thank you for your consideration. I should get out of the way. We have lost the tempo. As for my sister's ribbon, I'll tie her. So,you don't have to worry."

Please stay away from my sister. So you won't curse her. That's what I wanna say but I can't say that.

Athy and I get out of the dance. Athy was walking hurrily in front of me while looking for claude. When I was about to ask her what's wrong, a gentle familar voice enters my ears.

"Princess ariana"

And my feet stop walking and turn back to look at the voice.