Last boss Part-2 (Author is sad)

Start from the beginning

"All right. I'm sorry."

"Oh! Ayanokoji is in our class! Ryuen-san and Ayanokoji teaming up... we're unbeatable!."

"I'm happy now."

"Ayanokoji-kun is in our class... ///"

"I'm happy now." Hiyori is blushing for some reason, but I don't care.

"Wait, Ayanokoji."

I was stopped by Ryuen and turned around as I put my hand on the door.

"Why are you trying to destroy Suzune?"

"I don't know. It's a whim."

"Kuku,you're not going to tell me?"

I headed home alone, with Ryuuen laughing in amusement.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"You're really happy about this?"

"What? What?"

"Maybe you could have won?"

"I don't know. If it was just Ayanokoji, I might have challenged him."

"What do you mean...?"

"They have Suzune in their class.It's not like you forgot about it, right? The other day, she won the exam by herself."

"Didn't Ayanokoji do something behind the scenes?"

"He didn't do anything. The other day was completely Suzune's plan. If you're only dealing with Ayanokoji, but if you're also dealing with Suzune... you're not going to win much."

"...I see."

"It's not just Suzune. Her class itself has been raised to a much higher level. Sudo's academic performance has been a B+ for some time, and he's almost an A-, and in OAA he's ahead of the rest in overall performance.
However, the one who has grown the most is Suzune.
When I first saw her as a freshman, she didn't look like much, but when did she get so strong."
I can't help but feel that there's a reason.
Did Ayanokoji set something up...?
This reminded me of what Ayanokoji had said when we first entered the school.

It's just a guess.
But he had prevented me from leaving the school, and pointed out my careless strategy during the class match and Suzune Horikita's rapid growth.

He may have been selecting her...

If that's the case, it's really unpleasant that he chose Suzune instead of me.
But it's also convenient.
The more they let their guard down, the more successful the hunt will be.
I'll give you hell after graduation. Ayanokoji.

Ryuen smiled fearlessly.
He is confident that victory will come sooner or later, and that gives him a sense of comfort.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today, I left the house at the usual time.
I walked to school along my usual path.
Class A of the third year is lively again today.
I guess there is a sense of accomplishment and relief in being in A class.
They are also trying not to let their guard down. They're trying, but as long as they're human, it's hard to wipe out those feelings.

And this will be the last time I come to this classroom and spend time in this class.

"Take your seats. We need to talk."

Chabashira sensei walked into the classroom.
It was time for the morning assembly, but her appearance was different from usual, and she was clearly upset.
Her every movement and tone of voice showed that she was not relaxed.
I guess it's understandable.
She has been in A class for a long time, and now I'm about to graduate and I tell her I'm going to B class.