"A bit early I see".

"Better than being late".

Sebastian chuckled along with Mateo as they shook hands, quickly turning to his side to introduce the young woman.

"This is my girlfriend Capri".

Capri had been eyeing the manor, one she knew all too well, the interior design read Marcella in bold letters.

She turned to look at the owner as he gave her a sly smile, extending his hand in courtesy.

"Pleasure". She croaked, clearing her throat to repeat herself.

"Pleasure is all mine, caro mío".

She winced at the term of en endearment.

Before they could say anything else the doorbell rang once again, the other shareholders had arrived.

*

Capri was bored.

Two hours had passed and they continued to talk about the company and what it has to offer and their numbers.

Sebastian's father owned a construction company that had expanded into six countries of Europe, from what Capri could capture Mateo would be a fool to not invest.

"Please excuse me while I use the restroom".

They all snapped their gaze towards her, Mateo quickly standing which caught her off guard.

"Let me show you to the restroom, so you don't get lost along the way".

He smiled at her, a sinister intention behind it.

She knew very well where the bathroom was, she used to live here for fucks sake.

Capri only smiled, responding with a stiff nod as she found herself unable to protest, they rest of the guests had no clue she knew where everything in the home was located, she would have to continue acting clueless.

Capri walked in front as he ushered her down a hallway.

He patiently waited for them to be out of sight and out of hearing distance.

"You look ravishing in that dress".

"Fuck off".

They continued walking down the hall before Capri felt a pull to her arm, it all happened in a matter of seconds.

Mateo had her against the wall, his face nuzzled into the crook of her neck as he inhaled her scent.

"You smell divine caro mío".

Capri did her best to push him off, he retaliated by placing his knee in between her legs and rubbing it against her panties.

She shuttered.

"Get off"! She whisper yelled.

"Never".

Mateo grabbed her face harshly and slammed his lips onto hers, forcing her to struggle against his aggressive hold, which only provoked him to tighten his grip in return.

It loosened when he grasped her once more to swiftly turn her around, getting on his knees as he pushed her dress up before pulling her panties down.

Mateo shoved his face in between her legs.

"Fuck, Mateo stop"!

Capri tried slapping him away as she looked over her shoulder, what a fucking view.

"You taste so fucking good".

He plunged his tongue into her, in and out as she whimpered, her front against the wall as he continued to fuck her with his mouth.

"Oh my god". She moaned, wanting him to stop but feeling her willpower slowly start to slip away.

Mateo had his hands on her ass as he parted them to gain more access, they felt so smooth and full in his hands.

She was ashamed to know Sebastian was only a few feet away, he was so good to her and here she was here allowing Mateo to behave like a caveman.

She was enjoying this too much and she hated herself for it.

"You're so fucking wet Capri, I should just fuck you right now while I have the chance".

Her eyes snapped open at the words that slipped out his mouth.

No, no, not like this.

She went to push him off once again but failed miserably as she felt three fingers plunge inside of her, her eyes were now in the back of her head.

"Fuck, listen to that, listen to my fingers, you're a fucking wet mess".

Anyone who would've walked in would've seen Mateo on his knees behind Capri as she grabbed onto the wall, her bare ass on display and Mateo finger fucking her.

It was a sight to see.

"Mateo, please stop, this is wrong you need to stop"!

"No".

He turned her back around once again, her dress still bunched up as her bare pussy now faced him, his eyes widened excitedly like a kid on Christmas morning.

Mateo latched onto her clit quickly, still continuing his assault with his thick fingers.

Capri was going to pass out if he didn't stop.

She quickly placed a hand on his shoulder as he lifted her left leg over the other, gaining more access to her needy pussy as he continued his torture.

She was close, Capri could feel it.

"Mateo, I'm gonna- I-

"Cum for me caro mío, I wanna hear, see and feel you cum".

His pace quickened, feeling her start to convulse out of control as his tongue flicked away at her sensitive nub, Capri was losing it.

Her grip on his shoulder tightened, her free hand now covering her mouth while trying to suppress a scream.

Unconsciously she ground into his mouth as his hold never faltered, he wanted to lick up every single drop of her juices.

This was wrong, Capri was being selfish and Mateo couldn't be bothered to care.

Her breathing was erratic, she had come down from her high and was now looking down at Mateo who was grinning up at her, giving her soaked pussy one last kiss.

"You make me happy". He smiled.

"You have a wife".

Mateo only shrugged in return.

Capri shook her head as she pushed him off.

She wouldn't be able to look at Sebastian in the eyes after this.