🙃👏~Something to look foward too~🙃👏

Akarihotaru P.O.V~

I wake up with a burst of energy and make my way to mama and dads room, I sneak in the room and jump on both of them.

"OOF!"

"ITS TIMES FOR SCHOOL!!!" I said with excitement in it was a Thursday we have pizza parties on Thursday's. mama got sling me over his shoulder, "mama! L-Let me down!!" I said kicking until he undressed me in one quick moment and bathe me in record time like always and picks out the cutest outfit like I loved and walked me to the bus stop and waited with me. But the only thing that was kinda rare was dad was there too during the whole process... That made me happy that he wasn't mad at me I just hope mama is going to be ok because papa said I was going to stay with uncle Maru (shikamaru not orochimaru 💀) for month which is

HALF MY LIFE SPAN!!

I wonder what papa is going to do to mama....

~Meanwhile with Naruto~

Naruto P.O.V~

Sasuke walks outside with me to give Akaru a kiss on the head, when the bus pulled away and I turned around Sasuke was gone that was kinda of worrisome since last night he said he was going to carry out my punishment tomorrow and since its tomorrow... You know what lets not think about it maybe it won't happen. I walk into the house to be met by Sasuke standing in the kitchen with his head resting on the island, shirtless...

I make my way around him grabbing some cooking supplies to make me and sasuke some breakfast, finishing it up grabbing me some for me and my baby daddy, I eat it and make my way up to the room for some much needed sleep not even waited for Sasuke to say something.

~~~

I wake up trying to move my arms but I found them restricted, I could touch them but something fluffy was in the the way, I move my feet, feeling a sense of relief when I could move them. I open my eyes and look around...

Our room was dimly lit, making it hard to see Sasuke but I saw him... I wish I hadn't, I was ment with his hungry gaze looking at me, that's when I realized I was stripped down to my panties.

I could feel Sasuke gaze up and down my body, he was acting a little more beastly than normal. "S-sasuke what are you doing," I said as Sasuke walked up to the side of the bed, gripping my hips making me jump making an 'eep!' Sound with surprised me, this wasn't the first time he'd touched me so why was I so jumpy... Was it because he hasn't touch me sexually in a while, was I forgetting what-

"What are you thinking about~ Naru~"

I blush deeply feeling his big veiny hand runs down my smooth skin dragging down my stomach, I couldn't replied because I was shivering from only his hand touching me. "S-sasuke- wait! Hold on-!" I say trying to move around but I was limited since my arms were strapped, by fluffy handcuffs. "I love the way you squirm under me~" he said as I moaned from the way he touched me, the way his warm breath brushed against my ear. He flipped me over putting cuffed hands behind my back spreading my legs open pressing two fingers into my hole making me gasp. "W-wait s-sasuke-" I was cut off by my own moan when Sasuke brushed against my prostate.

3rd person P.O.V~

Sasuke stretch Naruto out with his 3rd finger, entering his large monster cock into the blondes virgin tight hole,

"why are you so tight~!"

Sasuke said groaning since Naruto was far from a virgin, still entering Naruto, Naruto couldn't say anything, from moans he was physically unable to move his mouth and form words. It been so long since they've become one with each other, both Sasuke and Naruto yearned for this feeling but seeing as Akarihotaru was in the house and there weren't oblivious to how loud they were they knew they couldn't do it. But since she wasn't there they were going to go all out, Naruto just didn't know that yet he was too focus on the throbbing cock invading his twitching hole stretching him. Sasuke pulled out to his tip and slammed back in like he was trying to disable the poor blue eyed male.