ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ᵖʳᵒᵍʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ? ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠⁱʳᵉʷᵒʳᵏˢ 🎆

Start from the beginning

just to make sure, he sent a quick text to his mom making sure her and his dad wouldn't feel hurt that he 'ditched' them for friends.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

riki's mother noticed that her phone vibrated in her pockets as she was grocery shopping. she immediately smiled ear to ear as she saw that the text she had just received was from her son.

☘︎︎

son 🕺🏻
uh mom, one of my.. classmates asked me if i wanted to watch some fireworks with them, is that fine with you?

me
of course! go have fun with your friends and i'll venmo you some money just in case :)

son 🕺🏻
what are you and dad going to do

me
oh, we'll just watch tv like usual

son 🕺🏻
won't you two be lonely? i heard *insert sister's name because idk 😀* is gonna hang out with her friends

me
we'll be fine don't worry, just go have fun with you friends!!

son 🕺🏻
okay bye
read, 4:04 p.m

☘︎︎

riki hesitated a bit before sending another message since he didn't want his last read message to seem so harsh

☘︎︎

son 🕺🏻
love you

me
love you too

☘︎︎

the mother softly smiled to herself at the message from her son before placing her phone back into her pocket.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

"yeah i guess i can come" riki mumbled and shoved his phone into his bag. "yay! wanna come to the animal cafe with me since we still got some time left?" sunoo cheered then went back to his normal expression when asking.

"the what" "the animal cafe!" "..what's that-" "it's basically a cafe with different floors and each floor has different animals that you can interact with!" riki wasn't quite on the same page as sunoo so far. "pigs??" that was the first thing that came to his mind when the word 'animal' came up in their conversation.

"what-" "there's pigs at the animal cafe?" "pfft- no silly, there's fluffy house pets. like dogs, cats, chinchillas, hamsters, bunnies, and so on" "hairless cats exist" riki blurted out, still not getting what sunoo was talking about with all this animal cafe mumbo jumbo.

"that's not my point" sunoo giggled at the other's cluelessness and grabbed his arm before running to the cafe. "why do we always run-!?" riki yelled as he got his poor body dragged along.

⋆⁑ ꕤ❊°⋆⁑✼✶⋆°❁ꕤ ⁑⋆

"two people please!" sunoo smiled before handing the cashier his money. the cashier had to shake herself out from sunoo's warm aura to give him his tickets and his change back. "here you go, enjoy your stay" the cashier on the lobby smiled and handed sunoo the two tickets.